7 : i will fucking destory everything

When I say I'll update regularly if good response, I mean it <3 do vote & comment !

𝜗𝜚⋆˚HAMDAN'S POV :

She's my possession, my obsession, my doll, but she needs to act like one. She should be taught how to not get on my nerves.

Today I freaking lost it when she suddenly disappeared from the principal's office, dreadful thoughts started enveloping me, and that's when I ran throughout the whole campus searching for her.

They say when you love something, you take care of it and treasure it, but I don't want to treasure Rania Syed with me.

I want to cage her and tie her wings with mine.

My love was like the ray of sunshine and the soft romantic hearts and balloons, but she changed something in me.

Now it's like the cold blood that runs in a scared body, it's like the nights when the moon is hidden in the clouds and like the darkness that envelops everything in the storm.

After my last math class, it's time to head home, I walk towards the parking area.

I see Rania with a man, maybe I've seen him here at our uni as a teacher, but I'm not really sure.

Rania seemed sad and down the whole day as I remember, but now she's smiling with him as if she's forgotten all her worries.

A smile she never shows to me.

Something stirred inside me as my eyes couldn't detach themselves from Rania, and my legs made their way towards her and the other person standing with her, near the car as if waiting for someone.

"don't smile at him" i affirmed out as I reached towards them, my hands stuffed inside my pocket, while the guy leaning on his car gazed at me with furrowed brows as well as rania who was standing right in front of him staring at me blankly.

" huh?" her lips formed a thin line.

" don't smile at him, I'm not liking it. At all." I confessed boringly yet calmly as I could see rania scowl.

" I don't like your whole existence but did I complain? No! right ?" she crossed her arms around her chest and shot a glare at me.

She looks so fuckable when she's being feisty.

" who's he?" I asked while giving a side eye to the person beside.

"my grandpa" she sarcastically replied.

The man was too grumpy to even reply on Rania's behalf, and thankfully, he didn't barge in, otherwise, it wouldn't be nice if I break his face.