10 : lusty couples, are we?

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

No matter how hard he tries to get a reaction or an answer out of me, I won't.

I would prefer dying than to reveal the secret between me and myself because there's no way anyone knows the things I've been trying to hide within my own walls for 2 years.

I tried to change the topic, but Hamdan, while narrowing his eyes at me, changed the subject himself by asking me to play the piano, and he said he would sing a song with it.

Not wanting him to beat around the bush, I agreed. He then scooped me up in his arms and placed me naked at my piano, on the desk.

My cheeks turned crimson at my awkward position, feeling foreign and weird, causing heat to rush up my neck.

As I gazed at the piano, feeling oddly embarrassed, the person walked towards me with a blanket in hand.

He sat beside me on the desk in front of my piano and draped the soft, velvety crème blanket around me and himself.

"We are not a lovely couple to do this shit," I rolled my eyes, discarding the draped blanket from around me.

"We are more like the lusty ones, right Hayati?" He smirked, firmly wrapping me with the soft blanket again.

"We are nothing. I don't have anything except hatred for you," I affirmed through gritted teeth while detaching the blanket from my bare body again.

"We aren't playing the game right now, so you can drop the lies, Hayati," he chuckled while gripping my bare waist and pulling me closer, making my cold body touch his warm one inside the blanket.

I didn't move, neither did I wriggle this time, I just stared blankly at him.

Meanwhile, he played a song for me to play its tune on the piano, and I nodded when I got how to play it.

So, I started pressing on the keys one after another as he hummed before clearing his throat once.

"Kaise jeeunga kaise? Bata de mujhko! Tere bina" He sang his eyes peering into my soul as if he could see through me.

"Kaise jeeunga kaise? Bata de mujhko! Tere bina" He repeated the lyrics this time with more intensity as if it's him really questioning it to me, only for me to gulp as a reflex.

I tapped on the keys not wanting Hamdan to rip me out only with his intimidating green hues.

"Tera mera jahan le chaloon me wahan" He nodded his head while his hand which was on my side caressed my bare arm inside the blanket making a shiver run down my spine.

"Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le" His hand made it's way towards my waist as he pulled me so close to him that it managed to make goosebumps erupt all over my skin.