Chapter 11

We're leaving Orlando now and heading for Dallas, Texas. We arrived at the hotel. The room arrangements are a little different now:

Me, Nash, Johnson, and Gilinsky.
Cam, Hayes, Carter, and Shawn.
Macy, Matt, Taylor, and Aaron.
Ethan, Grayson, and Sam.

Shawn is coming in tomorrow, and staying with us for the rest of the tour. Brett got his own room with two other friends and he invited Whitney to come along. I don't really associate with him anymore.

It was eleven in the morning. The boys already left to do some stuff with fans. Macy and I are hanging out today. There isn't a show or anything so we have the entire day of freedom, minus the fact that fans will be everywhere.

The side door clicked open, we have connecting rooms. "Hey Rae Rae!"

"What shall we do today?" I asked actually getting out of bed.

"Mall?" She asked.

"Yes! I need new clothes!" I said running to the bathroom to get ready. So I put on a red softball team shirt, black shorts, black and red nike elite socks, and some black nike shoes. I threw my hair up in a pony tail, grabbed my stuff, then we were on our way to the mall!

********************************************

After a hour of shopping Macy and I started to hear a lot of screams. "Shit! They found us!"

"I don't think it's us they found," Macy said looking out the store. We ran out the store and saw a million girls in the food court. "They so would be here," Macy said laughing. We ran towards the food court. We somehow pushed our way to the front where the idiots were. "Hey Rae!" Aaron said noticing us first.

"Rae!" Nash said coming up to me for a hug, "I missed you."

I laughed releasing our hug, "We saw each other three hours ago."

"To sum it up, too long ago," he said smiling.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We were actually looking for you!" He said taking my hands.

"Me? Why?"

"I wanted to ask you to go on a formal date with me tonight!" He ask smiling but kind of nervous.

"Formal you say?"

"You might even see me in a tux," he said wiggling his eye brows.

I giggled, "Don't send me looking all over the state for you."

He chuckled, "I'll save that for another time."

"Well, I better go find something formal to wear," I said biting my lip and smiling.

"Damn, you need to stop doing that, it's so freaking cute, and when you do it, it makes it so much harder for me to let you go."

"Well we can't go on that date if you don't let me go," I said.

"That's too bad now isn't it?" He said smiling.

"I bet I can make you let go," I said smiling.

"I doubt it." I moved closer to his lips then connected mine to his. He slowly let go then I backed away smiling evilly at him. "I'll get you back!"

"I'll be ready by six!" I said grabbing Macy and running off.

********************************************

5:55

I'm sitting on the edge of bed. My outfit (above) was formal, but still me. There was a knock at the door. I jumped up and opened it to Nash leaning against the door frame in a black suit with a black tie and shiny black shoes, his hair was slicked back, and was playing with a single rose in his hand.

"The name's Grier. Nash Grier," he said handing me the rose

"You clean up nice," I said putting the rose down.

"Well, I try," he said taking my hand pulling me out of the room and shutting the door. We walked toward the elevator, got in, went outside, got to the car, and started our date.

Vote & Comment