Chapter 28

*Two Weeks Later*

"Come on Rae! It's time to go!" Macy shouted from the front door.

"I'm coming!" I shouted from my room. We were going to Los Angeles today. That's right. The last Magcon show for the season, and I have front row tickets. Cam got them for me, it'll be a nice surprise for Nash and Matt. My phone dinged:

NashGrier: Hey babe...guess what?!😆

HeyItsRae: WHAT?!😲

NashGrier: T - 24 hours until you're in my arms😏

HeyItsRae: Oh really...?😄

NashGrier: Yep☺️

HeyItsRae: And what if you're late to my arms?😕

NashGrier: Then I'll make you a bowl of cereal!😝

HeyItsRae: Well I hope there's a traffic jam tomorrow😉

NashGrier: What if you're early to my arms?😋

HeyItsRae: Then I'll make a batch of mac n' cheese!😜

NashGrier: It seems that we have a deal!😆

HeyItsRae: Got to go babe, softball practice...Love you!😘

NashGrier: Love you too!😍

I laughed at the fact that he didn't catch my excuse for leaving him. I don't have practice today and if he paid attention to me as I talked softball, he would know that. I walked out of my room to see an impatient Macy waiting for me at the door. "I haven't seen my boyfriend in two weeks! Let's go."

"Oh cry me a river! You haven't put your phone down for two weeks, because all you do is talk to him!" I said making fun of her.

"So what? I like my man," she said smirking.

"Oh, so he's your man now?" I asked eyeing her.

"He's always been my man."

"Mmhhmm."

********************************************

We pulled into a parking ramp. There were fans everywhere. They were all holding their magcon signs with their cute little shirts on. We got out of the car, and started walking to the center. Screams were everywhere. Surprisingly nobody noticed us because the fans were more focused on seeing the 'Boys of Magcon'.

After a half hour of slowly waking to the doors, we finally made it inside to the ticket scan. Once we made it through that, we headed to the hall where Magcon is held at. On our way to the room there were tons of tables set up with people trying to sell Magcon merchandise. Wow. Bart really will do anything to get more money. We kept budging through girls to make it to our seat.

"Wow it's vicious in there," Macy said rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, but what are the odds that we made it all the way up here without anyone noticing who we were?"

Macy opened her mouth ready to say something before she was rudely interrupted by some douchebag behind me, "I noticed."

"Do you want an autograph then?" I said slightly rude, turning around before I noticed who it was.

"Hey Rae," Brett said evilly smiling.

"What do you want Brett!?" I asked standing up and crossing my arms as if I can have some dominance over him.

"You both need to come with me," he said, "now."

"Why would we do that?" I asked.

"Because an old friend wants to see you," he said. I didn't move. "Look, we can do this the easy way by you calmly following me to the back, or we can do this the hard way with security causing a huge scene in front of a bunch of your fans and their fully charged cell phones."

I turned to see a worried look on Macy's face. "Fine," I said, "after you."

He gladly smiled and started walking to a restricted area and then we went behind a curtain, backstage.

*Nash's P.O.V*

We were grouped up in our break room. All of us taking a bunch of pictures and videos before Magcon was over. I'm so glad it's almost done. These past months have been hell for me. I've been so far away from Rae. I just want to be with her right now.

There was a knock on our door, Bart came in smiling. "Alright guys! Settle down! I have some words I would like to say before we finish up this spectacular season of Magcon!"

We all sat down. I was on a couch next to Matt and Grayson. "It has been a great year. I know there were some ups and downs along the way, but I'm very pleased with the outcome we have."

'I'm not,' I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

"I'm happy to announce that this has been the most successful Magcon we have ever had!" He said smiling and looking to the original nine. "I just can't wait to see what's in store for next year!" He said.

'LOL JERK YOURE GOING TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS NEXT YEAR!' I practically screamed in my head.

Some security guard came walking in, and whispered something to Bart. His big smile turned to a slightly angered look. "Good luck! I can't wait to see what you do tonight out there! But if you'll excuse me, I have to take care of some unwanted fans," he said looking straight to me.

What does he mean by unwanted fans? Bart never doesn't want fans. Unless... No! I just talked to Rae this morning. She has softball practice today! Wait..it's the fall, and a Saturday. I know she plays fall league and all but I faintly remember her talking about how she couldn't do it this year because she was a senior who has other responsibilities. At least I think she said something like that, I've been zoning out lately whenever she talks about softball. You can't blame me, I do deal with Bart Bordelon for like twelve hours a day, I get tired.

I looked up to Cameron after my long contemplation. "Is Rae here?"

Vote & Comment