Chapter 44

"Really."

This is the first time I have been 100% confident with my decision. With Cameron's approval to back me up which ever way I choose and Nash buying this new house for us to eventually start our life in together, I know exactly what I have and want to do.

I took in a deep breath. "I'm going to decline the movie job."

Their mouthed dropped, not in a bad way, just in shock. "Really?" Nash asked making sure I was sure.

"Yep. It's time to move on with my life. I never wanted the fame, that was your guys' thing. I have always been about the sport I love to play. Vine was great, and it has gotten me quite a long way, and a great jump start in the financial side of life, but I don't want to further that career. I mean I'll keep making videos for my fans, but I don't want to do the professional stuff. I want to play softball and eventually come to an age where I can coach."

Nash smiled, "I'm so happy for you." He came up and wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks Nash," I said hugging him back.

He let go of me and I looked at Cam who just stood there with almost a blank face. I think he's processing things but I am not totally sure. "Cam?" I said nervous he would blow up on me.

"I-I," he started then took a second, "I thought you wanted to go into nursing?"

I laughed, "Well I'm actually going to major in athletic training. Get the medical side of being an athlete and taking care of our bodies. It will be very helpful when I become a head coach so I can help players stay healthy, get healthy, or what to do in action of an injury. I want to help what people who have run into the situations I have had with injuries and athletics."

"That's great," Cam said smiling.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought you were going into linguistics?" Nash jokingly said with a concerned but funny look.

"Why are you so concerned about that?" I asked giggling.

"Because you know," he said eyeing Cameron for a reaction, "you're good with the tongue."

"Bro! That's my sister we are talking about!" Cam said in disgust.

I laughed. "And that's my girlfriend," Nash said smirking.

"Even though you're my best friend, I can still beat you up," Cam said.

"You'd have to catch me first!" Nash said bolting off with Cam close behind. I rolled my eyes as the two are screaming and running through the empty house. Somehow Nash made it back down the stairs without getting caught.

He ran by me and grabbed me by the waste. He pulled me close so we were inches apart. "I love you," he said looking into my eyes.

Oh those beautiful eyes, how could I ever forget those eyes? "I love you too." He kissed me as if we haven't kissed ever before.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this boy. He has always been there for me and supported me through all of the time we have known each other. He knows me inside and out. He knows how to make me smile and calm me down when I am frustrated or stressed. The boy is always able to make me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing. He is always there as a shoulder to cry on when I need it. He gives the best hugs that gives one a form of comfort one has never had before. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with the boy I fell in love with the day he stepped out of the cab with the brother I never thought I would get along with ever again. Nash and I have been through a lot together and I can't wait to see what is next for the two of us.

Vote & Comment