Chapter. 4 Earning powers

Months later
Thunder yawned. "Dad dad dad! Come on!" Dark Knight jumped on thunders nose, wagging his tail and accidentally hitting thunder run the head. "I'm up" Thunder said as he yawned and stretched. "Today I earn my powers! Right?" Dark Knight asked. "Yes, today's the day" Thunder smiled at dark Knight.

Thunder started trotting down a path. "Wait up dad!" Dark Knight yelled after him as he chased thunder. "Well if you wanna get this done we should race there!" Thunder laughed as he began running. "Alright! Bet I'll beat you though!" Dark Knight giggled as he raced beside thunder, dark Knight began racing ahead of thunder. Thunder grinned  as he tried to catch up. Dark Knight slowed down to keep himself beside his dad. He loved his dad that he would never leave his side.

Thunder halted quickly at the edge of a cave. "Now this is where I got my powers" Thunder said as he sat down. Dark Knight stood beside him, his jaw dropped. Dark Knight looked back at his three friends who were coming to get their powers too. "My friends are here!" Dark Knight wagged his tail. "All you pups will line up in front of the gods crystals, you have to rest and close your eyes" Thunder instructed to the pups. The pups all nodded as they went inside.

"Dad, your not coming in?" Dark Knight said, pinning his ears with his tail between his legs. "I can't, you'll be fine, just go in!" Thunder nudged dark Knight along, his friends waited for him. "Coming guys!" Dark Knight said as he cantered up to them. Dark Knight's jaw dropped and his eyes sparkled as he stared at the giant multi-colored crystals. One was red, another was black with red markings, and another was white with gold. There was also a green one and an orange one.

Dark Knight laid down beside his friends. He then slowly closed his eyes and rested. Dark Knight then woke up in the gods realm. "Dark knight" A deep echoed voice spoke to him. A giant wolf named Azar walked up to dark Knight. He was very tall and big, almost like a giant but a wolf instead of a human. Dark Knight stared at him in horror. "Who are you?" Dark Knight asked. "I'm Azar, do not be afraid. I was the very first fire wolf king and after I died I was turned into a God"

"You have the extra power of dark matter, you also get these little shadow wolves that you can summon when needed" Azar spoke up again. Dark Knight nodded. "So I have fire like everyone else but I also have dark matter?" Dark Knight asked. "Yes" Azar replied. Azar then bent down and touched noses with dark Knight. Dark Knight levitated to eye height with Azar. Azar smiled as shadow wolves went into dark Knight's pumpkin face marking, his eyes turned black for a second.

Fire the  surrounded dark Knight and entered his mouth. "You are now officially the strongest" Azar spoke as Dark Knight went back down. Dark Knight was fully asleep before waking back up in the real world. Toxic was gifted an additional power as well, he was given venom just like Onyx. Then scar was gifted lightning by Kodiak. Azar, Onyx, and Kodiak were all reincarnated into dark Knight, toxic, and scar. It was a gift nobody else had. These three wolves were the most powerful to live. Maple paw was just a normal fire wolf but had quite the strength.