Chapter. 7 Teen Love

It had been an entire year since Thunder's death. Dark Knight was laying on the high Rock, his hair growing longer each day and his strength also growing. He vowed to get revenge when he was big enough to fight. Now that he was 16, he was able to fight. He took over the pack for his dad and now is awaiting the day he earns his crown. He took his dads piercings and started to wear them.

Toxic and scar went over to dark Knight. "You alright?" Toxic asked dark Knight. "Tomorrow, we set off for war" Dark Knight declared. "Already?" Scar asked anxiously. "Yes" Dark Knight replied, looking up at him. Maple paw then caught dark knights eye. "I'll be right back" Dark Knight said as he walked over to maple paw. "Hey" Dark Knight said as he walked beside maple paw. "Oh, hi!" Maple paw said, hiding her blush from dark Knight.

"Can we talk?" They both said at the same time. "You ca-" They said in unison. "Well I have a crush on you" They both said it at the same exact time and began blushing. "You do?" Maple paw asked. "Yeah" Dark Knight nodded. Maple paw smiled and licked dark knights cheek. "Then it's official!" Maple paw laughed. Dark Knight licked her back and they intertwined their tails into a heart.

Toxic and scar looked over at them. "He's dating my sister?!" Toxic exclaimed with a low growl. "Hey, he will take good care of her" Scar reassured toxic. Toxic was already walking toward dark Knight. "Yo, a word?" Toxic said to dark Knight strictly. "Sure" Dark Knight nodded. "What the fuck man! Your dating my sister and didn't even tell me?" Toxic growled. "Uh, yeah" Dark Knight  said raising an eyebrow. "Well we just started dating like two seconds ago" Dark Knight added on. "Whatever, just treat her right, ok?" Toxic said again. "Yes toxic, I will" Dark Knight laughed, patting toxic on the head. Toxic smiled. "Thanks" He said. "Of course" Dark Knight replied.

Dark Knight then walked over to maple paw again. "We can share a den" Dark Knight offered. "Okay" Maple paw blushed. Dark Knight went with maple paw to his den. Her eyes glittered like emerald. "Your eyes are like emeralds" Dark Knight stared into maple paws eyes, his jaw slightly dropped. "Yours are like rubies" Maple paw replied as she blushed. Dark Knight blushed. "I love you maple paw" dark Knight smiled. "I love you too" she replied.