Chapter. 16 Exploration.

Dark Knight paced back and forth in his den, his claws unsheathed, he needed to expand this territory so he thought for awhile.
He then came up with an idea to explore with his friends. A smile came upon his face as he trotted off to his friends who were eating and talking at the prey pile.

"So, scar, toxic. I have a mission for us" Dark Knight broke the silence as he spoke and sat with his friends. "We are going exploring today" Dark Knight barked. "To where?" Toxic asked as he swallowed the rest of the Finch he was eating. "Well I saw a tunnel just beyond dekodas territory" Dark Knight spoke again. "Sounds good to me, what about you scar?" Toxic turned to face scar. "Sure" Scar nodded and smiled as he got up. His voice landing with excitement. "Well then it's settled, I'll leave maple paw in charge and we will go" Dark Knight said as he stood up and nodded maple paw to come over to them.

Maple paw came over and hugged dark Knight with her head, rubbing against his fluffy neck fur. "Maple paw, me and the boys are going exploring, your in charge" Dark Knight softly licked her head. "I will take care of this pack and kingdom while your gone" Maple paw promised. "I love you, be safe" Maple paw licked dark knights face and he snickered. "Of course I will" Dark Knight returned the lick and turned away with his friends.

Dark knight, toxic, and scar ran alongside each other down the trails, dark knight lead them pass the gorge and the lake. "There it is!" Dark knight said as he looked at the entrance of the tunnel, he skidded to a halt in front of it. "Looks dark" Scar spoke up as he looked at the tunnel with concern. Dark knight took a stick and lit it with his fire, he then held the stick in his mouth and went forth.

Dark knight went through the tunnel with such grace as his friends followed behind, staring at the dark Rocky walls, the ground got a little Rocky but they continued. Dark knight stopped at the exit and blew out the torch, his jaw dropped as he looked around at the first I front of him. "Wow, this must be the bare lands" Toxic spoke up as he stepped next to dark knight, so did scar. "Wait who's that over there?" Scar pointed to a small wolf in the distance, stumbling weakly through the field.

Dark knight began walking toward the wolf. Toxic and scar followed him with concern, the grey wolf could attack at any moment. The grey wolf turned around as dark Knight approached them. The wolf spun around and smacked dark Knight in the face, he stumbled backs and bared his teeth in a snarl. The grey wolf got into a protective stance as her claws unsheathed and she growled loudly. Toxic and scar growled but stepped our of dark knights way. "What are you doing in my home?!" The grey wolf growled. "Your on the outskirts of my kingdom" Dark Knight replied vaguely.

The grey wolf attempted to scratch at dark Knight but he swung and hit he rin the head, she fell to the ground but still was breathing. "She's still breathing, don't worry" Dark Knight turned his head to look at scar and toxic. "Let's get her back to camp, she's very frail and weak, her hit wasn't to strong either" Dark Knight barked as he lifted the she-wolf onto his back. Dark Knight carried her through the tunnel with the help of his friends.