Chapter. 11 The first hunt.

Dark Knight, scar, and toxic went over to her nursery. Maple paw got up as she was just done feeding them. "I think they're old enough to hunt" Dark Knight sat down and nuzzled maple paw. Spark got up and ran to dark Knight. "Yeah I wanna hunt!" Spark wagged his tail. "Us too!" God wolf yelled. "Alright then, god wolf your with me, spark, night paw, you can choose between scar or toxic for yourselves.

Later on night paw had chosen toxic and spark had chosen scar. "We will take good care of them, don't worry" Dark Knight nuzzled maple paw before running off. "Let's go" Dark Knight said. The wolves followed him before they made it to their first prey, a rabbit. They all crouched down. "Alright, I'll set an example" Dark Knight whispered as he stared at the rabbit. The moment of silence was broken when dark Knight swiftly jumped out of the bushes and onto the rabbit. He then cornered the rabbit and bit far into its neck and whipped it around before setting it down.

"There, now we can split up and we meet back at camp at sun high" Dark Knight sighed. They all split up and dark Knight took God wolf to the river. "Here, see that rabbit over there?" Dark Knight crouched and whispered. God wolf nodded. "I want you to go catch it" Dark Knight whispered and sat up. God wolf then crouched into a bush and sharply focused on the rabbit. He then swiftly ran out of the bushes and jumped onto the rabbit. He tore into the rabbit and he had successfully caught it. Dark Knight then stood up. "Great job!" Dark Knight trotted over God wolf. God wolf smiled and wagged his tail.

After a few more catches, dark Knight took God wolf back to camp. Toxic and scar were waiting with spark and night paw. "So how did they do?" Dark Knight asked as God wolf placed his catches in the prey pile. "Well spark caught a big rabbit and almost took down a deer" Scar spoke. "Yeah and night paw caught a few birds and a rabbit" Toxic added on. "My future warriors" Dark Knight proudly stood with his pups. He then shared the catches with Maple paw and the pack. "They did great today" Dark Knight smiled. "I'm glad" Maple paw replied as she reached down for a rabbit to eat. The rest of the lack ate besides dark Knight, he always ate what was left or never ate.