Chapter. 19 Blood moon

Dark Knight laid on his high Rock in the dead of night, he watched as the moon was a bright red, the forest turning to a tint of red along with it. Dark knights mind stirred with confusion and something taking over him. Dark knights eyes rolled to the back of his head as he stumbled and fell off his high Rock. Dark knights body shook as his eyes went blank and black dripped form his mouth, causing him a burning sensation in his throat.

Dark knights eyes burned as his pupils went missing. His body trembled and his head lowered, black liquid seeped from his mouth with red venom inside of it. A black and red puddle appeared on the ground, dark Knight growled with fury before choking and coughing up blood. Dark Knight then levitated slightly above the ground, his bones cracked as they grew longer and his tail extended. His body shook as a roar of fury erupted from him, his head instantly went up, his neck aching with pain and his fur sticking to his body soon turning into black scales. His spine cracked as two arms with red eyes grew from his back, near his shoulders.

Dark knights teeth had a slight covering of teeth shaped black scale armour on the outside. His teeth grew long and sharp and his younger split into two. With every short pain and cracking limb, his body grew larger and his limbs were longer. Two red dots came from dark knights singular red eye, they landed beneath his eye, creating two other red eyes. His pumpkin face tore through his neck and became longer, he went through immense jolts of sharp pain and burning. His claws enlarged and turned red with venom, venom shot through his body and his tail grew into a venomous scorpion type tail. A barb on the end of his tail was long and could be stabbed I to his victims. Dark knights body then caught on fire for moments before dropping to the ground.

Dark Knight got up and looked around, his body aching as he stomped around. He had a demon form. Dark Knight raced through the forest, he roared and called a hunting growl. He stabbed his horns through prey and brought them back to camp. Dark Knight could even stand on his hind legs now and scale up trees easily! Dark knights body jumped tree from tree, his eyes only visible as he his in the blood night. Dark Knight then walked past sabers pack, saber stared at the horrifying silloute of dark knights demon form, stomping around with immensely terrifying roars. His roar shook the forest to its core as he raced around rapidly, killing anything in his way.

As dark Knight arrived back to camp, maple paw saw him, dark Knight realized who she was and stepped back, he looked down at her frightened face. "Dark Knight?" Maple paws voice was shaking with fear. ".. Yes.. " Dark knights demon form voice was deeper and more scratchy. Maple paw shook her head. "I- I didn't know you were a demon?" Maple paw asked as she she'd a tear. "But I promise I'm not bad" Dark Knight tried to convince her. Dark Knight then tried to transform back. Dark Knight sucked in his extra pair of arms and sheathed his claws. He roared with fury and pain as his body and limbs carvked as everything his body used to be, restored itself. Dark Knight then stumbled and fell to the ground, coughing up black liquid right at maple paw's paws.

"I'm a monster to you now, aren't i?" Dark knight asked as he slowly sat up and looked away from her. Maple paw smiled and licked dark knights face. "No, scary? My god your divine to me, your my everything" Maple paw rubbed her head against dark knights fluffy neck. Dark Knight smiled back. "The blood you draw doesn't make you a complete monster" Maple paw spoke with sympathy and grace as she comforted dark Knight in the midst of night. "Even if your a monster, your my monster" Maple paw licked dark knights face and he laughed. "Oh my love, I'm glad to have you" Dark Knight rubbed his head against maple paws. Dark Knight and maple paw walked together, their tails intertwined in a heart.