Chapter. 9 "your what now-"

Dark Knight helped the new wolves settle in well after the war. He also went hunting for a bit and put prey in the prey pile. "Hey uh dark Knight" Maple paw said, looking down at her paws. "Yes?" Dark Knight replied, smiling at her. "I'm, well, pregnant" Maple paw sighed. "Your what now-" Dark Knight replied. "I know it's hard bu-" Maple paw stopped. "WOOHOO! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" Dark Knight cheered. Although they were both only 21 now.

"this is the best news ever!" Dark Knight exclaimed as he got up and jumped around happily wagging his tail. Toxic and scar stared at him. "What is going on?" Scar asked. "I don't know" Toxic replied. Dark Knight then waved them over with his paw. "News! Maple paw is pregnant! I'm gonna be a father!" Dark Knight said, nearly running out of breath. Toxics face went to shocked. "What" He replied.

"I know! Isn't it great?" Dark Knight spoke. "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Toxic laughed. Scar laughed with him. "Yes! Yes!" Dark Knight and toxic jumped around happily while scar and maple paw laughed at them. Dark Knight nuzzled maple paw. "They will be so handsome or beautiful" Dark Knight smiled. Toxic nodded in agreement. "I can't wait to teach them about the kingdoms and hunting and fighting" Dark Knight laughed. Maple paw laughed with him. "Same here" She agreed.

Dark Knight rested with maple paw when needed and always brought her food. "Here, I brought you a deer leg" Dark Knight said as he placed it in front of her. "Thanks" Maple paw said as she ate it. Dark Knight laid beside her, resting his head on her back. "Soon we get to meet the little ones" Dark Knight reminded maple paw. "Your right, we do" Maple paw replied with a mouth full of meat.