Chapter. 5 Exploriation gone wrong.

Dark Knight fell asleep in his den beside thunder after earning his powers. He then woke up the next morning. Thunder was already up, and so was dark Knight's friends. Dark Knight ran over to them. "Whatchu guys talking about?" Dark Knight asked as he sat down, he was very happy to be with his friends again. "We were gonna wait for you to wake up and then also if you wanted to explore with us!" Toxic wagged his tail.

"Yeah! Of course I wanna go!" Dark Knight said. "Awesome!" The pups all said in unison. "I'm gonna go ask my dad!" Dark Knight said running to thunder. "Dad! Dad!" Dark Knight exclaimed running up to thunder. "Yes son?" Thunder smiled. "Can me and my friends go exploring?" Dark Knight asked. "Sure, but remember do not cross the ice wolf border or go near it and no climbing mountains" Thunder said. "I know, I know" Dark Knight rolled his eyes. Thunder licked dark Knight's head and smiled. "Go have fun" Thunder said as he bent down to dark Knight. Dark Knight licked him back. "I will!"

"My dad said we can go!" Dark Knight exclaimed. "Yay!" Maple paw laughed. "Let's go!" Scar said. Dark Knight lead his friends through the forest. Maple paw and his friends running by his side. "Let's go to the river!" Toxic exclaimed. The other pups agreed and so they went to the river. Dark Knight stopped and looked at his reflection in the water. "Woah! I can see myself!" Toxic said, wagging his tail. "Me too!" Maple paw barked, sitting beside toxic.

Dark Knight looked up as he heard running. "Guys, I hear someone" Dark Knight whispered. Before the pups knew it, dang was standing right over them. "Well, well, well what do we have here" Fang grinned evil. Scar stood in front of his friends. "Leave us alone!" Scar growled. Fang laughed as he looked down at scar. "Never" Fang snarled as he hit scar in the eye, knocking him back. Dark Knight jumped over scar and stood, protecting his friends.

"You can't hurt my friends!" Dark Knight growled, protecting his best friends. Fang laughed. "Oh, and what do we have here?" The prince of the fire wolves! Oh how cute" Fang laughed as he tried to swing at dark Knight. Dark Knight dodged and lunged at fang, tearing out his eye. Fangs eye fell out and dropped into the river. "ARGHHH MY EYE!" fang stumbled and dark Knight fell off his face. "RUN!" dark Knight exclaimed as he led his friends back home.

Fang yelled after them but gave up and went home to his kingdom. Dark Knight raced through the forest with his friends, dark Knight carried scar on his back. "We need to get scar to the medical den!" Toxic exclaimed. "I know a few tactics that I learned!" Toxic spoke again. "Good!" Maple paw replied. Thunder ran over to dark Knight. "Scar is hurt!" Dark Knight yelled, placing scar on the ground. "We were attacked! But I ripped out fangs eye and protected my friend shut scar got hit in the eye!" Dark Knight said, worrying about his friend. "I'll get him to the medic!" Thunder carried scar to the med den. After a few days his eye finally healed.