Chapter. 6 The depressing surprise

A year later..
Dark Knight was woken up by thunder yelling at him. "Dark Knight you need to stay here! Ice wolves are coming to attack!" Thunder exclaimed. "What?!" Dark Knight answered. "Just stay here I'll be right back!" Thunder said as he licked dark Knight's head.

Thunder then ran off, dark Knight secretly followed after him. When they got there, dark Knight hid in a bush. He watched as thunder waited. Other wolves beside him. Dark Knight stayed quiet, soon enough, ice wolves jumped out of the bushes and attacked. There was a lot of blood and growling and yelling. Dark Knight watched as wolves brutally died. "Is this what life really was?" Dark Knight whispered to himself.

Dark Knight watched his father fight fang. "You need to stop this fang!" Thunder growled. "Why should I? It's entertaining" Fang laughed. "Your pure evil" Thunder growled as he pounced at fang. Fang dodged his attack and thunder fell to the ground. Thunder kicked as fang pinned him down. Fang laughed. "This is where your journey ends" Fang laughed as he raised his claws at thunder. Thunder looked over and saw dark Knight in the bushes, his expression turning to worry and shock.

"RUN DARK KNIGHT!" Thunder yelled to him. Thunder tried to get fang off him by biting his legs. Fang laughed before striking thunder in the neck. SNAP! Thunders neck had been broken by fang. Dark Knight cried. "NO!" Dark Knight lit his head down into his paws. Fang then ran off and laughed, his kingdom following him. Dark Knight slowly walked around each dead wolf. He then reached his fathers. Thunder was breathing heavily. "Dad, please don't go" Dark Knight cried. "I- I can't go, but dark Knight you will become something great one day" Thunder forced a smile as a year ran down his face.

"I love you son" Thunder said with his last dying breath. "I love you too dad" Dark Knight's voice cracked as he laid beside thunders dead body, he cried for hours. His friends then found him. "Dark Knight!" His friends exclaimed a study ran up to him. "My dad is dead! Your king is dead" Dark Knight cried out. His friends cried with him to mourn the death of their beloved king.