19

Jo's POV

I woke up around 6am with people talking really loud outside my room. I was confused as to what was going on then I hear Carlos' voice, "I'm going to kill him."
I instantly got out of bed and went out where I found Lando, Carlos and Rebecca. They went silent when they saw me, all of their eyes big and I can see Lando looking furious. "What's going on?" I ask them worriedly. Carlos does not say anything and Rebecca just looks at me with a sad face. "Uhm, can I talk to you for a second?" Lando finally said and I nod my head. Him and I go back into my room and he closed the door behind him. He was silent as he sat on the edge of my bed. "Lando, what the hell is going on?" I ask him. "I know it's not my place and it has nothing to do with me, but I wanted to tell you in person before you see it all over social media." He says and I just look at him indicating for him to continue talking. He quickly takes his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it and handing it over to me. My heart dropped, it was a picture of Charles and Alex kissing outside the restaurant we were at last night. I did not say anything as I just stare at the phone in my hands. "I'm so sorry, Jo" I hear Lando say in a soft voice and then the tears started streaming down my face. How could he do this to me? I feel Lando pulling me towards him, wrapping his arms around me as I continued to cry. "Maybe you should just talk to him." He says and I shake my head. "There is nothing to say, he promised me that there was nothing going on between them." I cry.

Lando continued to hold me when suddenly the door flew open and I look up to see Charles standing there looking at us. Soon after Carlos came in, shoving Charles. Oh no, he was about to fight with him. Lando quickly got up and went to stand between them, trying to keep them apart. "What do you think you are doing here?!" Carlos yells over to Charles. "I know you all must've seen the pictures so I came here to explain. It is not what it looks like." He starts pleading. "Oh so you weren't cheating on my little sister then?!" Carlos asked yelling once again. "Alex kissed me, I swear I didn't want it to happen and as soon as she did, I stopped her." Charles says. "Didn't look like you stopped in the pictures mate." Lando whispered silently and then I see Charles pulling at him by his shirt. "You just want to talk shit, because you want my girl, Norris." He says and that's when I knew I had to do something. "Everbody shut up!!" I yell making them all turn to me wide eyed. "Charles, get your hands off Lando, now!" I yell at him as he instantly leaves Lando and puts his hands in the air.

I look at all three of them and I have no idea what to say to any of them. "Carlos, Lando, could you please give us the room?" I ask quietly looking down. "Are you sure?" Carlos asked and I just nod. They leave and I see Lando looking at me with a sad face.

"Baby you have to believe me, please." Charles starts the conversation as I go to sit down on the bed. "I wish I could, Char. But I am not stupid. I can see that there is something real between you too." I tell him starting to feel sad all over again. "Baby, I never wanted this, I didn't even know they were going to get me a PR girlfriend." He says. "I know that, but it doesn't change the fact that she is clearly inlove with you. You have feelings for her as well, Char you can't deny that." I say. "Jo, I don't-" he starts but I interrupted him mid sentence, "just stop lying. You were kissing her back, any fool could see that Charles!" I yell now getting angry. He just stayes quiet. We sat in silence for a moment. "Please tell me what I can do to fix this, I don't want to lose you." He says to me and I just look at him. "How can I trust you with her? You have to be with her all the time, I barely get to see you." I tell him back, now fiddling with my hands. He quickly grabs my hand making me look at him. "I promise I will fix this, just please give me another chance." He pleads. "How are you going to fix this Char?" I ask him. "I'll talk to her today after practice, make it clear that you and I are together and that she needs to back off." He says. "Well, then I am coming with you to talk to her." I say and he looks hesitant at first but shortly after agrees. "I'm sorry baby, I love you." He tells me. "I love you too." I say then he grabbed my face and kissed me, I kissed him back. After the whole thing with me and Lando, I only feel it's fair that I give him another chance. "Do you want to ride with me to track?" He asked. "No, I think I need to stay here and talk to Lando and Carlos and get them to calm down." I say and he nods agreeing with me. I walk him out and then head to the kitchen where everyone is sitting. "Are you okay?" Carlos instantly asked when he saw me. "Yeah, we talked things out and he explained everything to me. We are good again." I tell them. I can see Carlos and Rebecca's relieve on their faces but Lando on the other side doesn't look to pleased. "So you forgave him, just like that?" Lando asks me. "Yes, I feel he deserves another chance." I tell him. "I can't believe this, what is it about him that makes him so deserving of you!?" He says angrily and I just keep quiet looking down. "Oh fuck, don't tell me you slept with him Jo!" He yells again and my head shoots up, glaring at him. "What the hell Lando? That is none of your fucking business!" I yell back as I see Carlos looking angrily at me. I scoff and walk away to my room. I get dressed and ready for the day and get out of the hotel room as soon as I could.