6

Jo's POV

I was in my room getting ready for bed, changing into my PJ's. I fall down on the bed, I am exhausted after today. It is around 11pm and I am just getting comfortable when I receive a text.

Coast is clear, on my way to you love - Charles

Ahhh shit, I forgot that he was coming here tonight. I sigh getting out of bed again and go to open the door, Charles already standing infront of me. He quickly enters the room and I close the door behind him, locking it.
"Sorry, I completely forgot that I asked you to come here." I tell him looking down at my outfit, feeling embarrassed. He just laughs, "It's fine, I think you look really cute." I feel myself turning red, why is it so easy for him to make me blush, I mentally roll my eyes and go to sit on the bed. He joins me folding his legs looking right at me.
"Alright, talk to me love, what's going on?" He asks me. "Um before I begin, I need to know that I can trust you? I don't want anything that I am about to tell you to reach Carlos" I say. "You can trust me, I promise." He says holding out his pinky finger to me indicating a pinky promise. I just laugh and interlock my finger with his. I tell him the whole story that went on between me and Lando and that Carlos warned me not to get involved with his friends. He just stares at me focusing on every word I say.
"So the other night we had a moment. I stopped it before anything happened. He was angry and disappointed. And then the next day he saw me hugging you. He got jealous because he thinks I have feelings for you. And that's why he was acting like an asshole to us." I tell him. He just looks at me like he has no words. "Well, that's not really what I was expecting to hear." He says "But I'm sorry things played out like that between you too. Do you still have feelings for him?" He asks me. I instantly shake my head. "No, I don't." I tell him honestly. He nods. "Do you have feelings for me?" He asks and my head shoots up, locking eyes with him. "I- uh- I..... no..." I say stuttering like a crazy person.
"Are you sure about that?" He asks moving closer to me, now inches away from my face. We intensely stare into each other's eyes. He looks down at my lips and back up to my eyes, leaning in. He places his soft lips on mine, I get shivers down my whole body. I kiss him back. Unable to stop, it soon turns into a make out session. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, nothing has ever felt more perfect than this exact moment. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap, without ever breaking the kiss. He starts kissing down my neck, goosebumps covering my entire body, I can imagine sparks flying around us, as if there is nobody else in the world. His hands soon starts feeling my body up and I start moaning. This continues for a while but then I pull away from the kiss.
"Are you alright?" He asks me. "Yeah, that was amazing. It's just, uhm, I've never-" I start saying but he cuts me off. "You don't need to say anything love, there is no rush." He says smiling at me. Can he be any more perfect??? "Thank you Charles." I say, hugging him. He hugs me back. "Also, can we please keep this between us?" I ask him and he agrees. "It will be our little secret, love." He says. He then decided to sneak back to his own room, kissing me once again before he leaves. I get into bed and still feel butterflies. Soon after I fell asleep.

At around 7am I woke up and got out of bed and made my way to the shower. I put on a sun dress which I think looks really cute on me, with sandals. I did a light make up look and straightend my hair.
I am really excited to meet the other girls, I just hope we can all get along well. I went outside to smoke and video called Taylor. I told her everything that happened and she was so excited for my part to have finally met someone who I really like. We talked for a bit and then said our goodbyes. Soon after the boys came out and we had breakfast together. Me and Charles tried our best to act normal as if nothing happened between us.

After breakfast we docked the boat and waited for the other girls to arrive, I don't know why, but I am feeling really nervous. They finally arrived and we walked over to greet them. Oh my gosh, they are both stunning. Carlos introduced us to them. "And finally this is my little sister, Josephine." He said, they both came over to hug me. "Hi, I'm Rebecca, your brother's girlfriend." She says hugging me. "And I am Magui, your brother's girlfriend's friend." She says laughing. I laugh with her. "It's really nice to meet you guys. Also you can just call me Jo." I told them. We talked for a bit and I can see Magui looking at Lando the whole time like he is a snack that she wants to eat. I get excited hoping that they would hit things off and me and Charles can do our own thing. Lando also keeps looking at her, smiling from ear to ear. I think this might be a match. But why do I feel a little jealous inside? That's crazy, I don't have feelings for him anymore. I push my thoughts away and join in the conversation again.