3

Jo's POV

At around 03h30 I was woken up by the faint sound of a knock on my bedroom door. I look at the time, who in their right mind is up this early in the morning. I groan and get out of bed as the knocking continues.
I don't know why but a part of me was hoping it's Charles standing on the other side of the door, stupid right? When I open the door I am shocked to see Lando standing infront of me, his hair messy and eyes red and puffy, you can tell that he was sleeping.
"Lando what are you doing here?" I ask him rolling my eyes.

Lando's POV

I had the most beautiful dream while I was sleeping. It was of me and Jo and we were inlove and we were really happy. I woke up from the dream realising that I still have feelings for her, which explains why I feel jealous everytime she is around Charles. It seems like they are getting along good. I had to see her, right now. I made my way out of the room as the warm air hits my face and body. I look around making sure no one is awake and make my way to her room. I knock lightly on her door and after a few knocks she opens the door. "Lando what are you doing here?" She asked while rolling her eyes.
"Uhm, can I come in?" I ask her nervously. "Why?" She asked confused. "I really need to talk to you." I say and she takes a step back allowing me to enter the room. We sit down on the edge of the bed, she looks at me confused. "Jo, I miss you." I begin. "Lando-" she begins but I cut her off. "I know I messed up things between us back then, but seeing you after all this time, I don't know, all the feelings came rushing back." I tell her and she just looks at me as if she wants to start crying. "Lando, I know that I ended things between us, but you moved on literally the next day. You were in a relationship with Luisinha. It felt like I meant nothing to you at all. You were the first boy I ever had feelings for, and when I saw that, I was broken." She says which only makes me feel worse. "I thought that you were not serious about us, we were still so young. So I moved on trying to forget about you, but I never could" I tell her seeing a tear roll down her cheek. I grabbed her face and wiped away the tears, "Don't cry, please. I'm so sorry I hurt you like that. I just don't want things to be this way between us anymore." I say.
"You're right, we were young. I'm also sorry for my part and I forgive you." She says and when she looked up at me I lost all control and kissed her. She was hesitant at first but soon kissed me back.

Jo's POV

Me and Lando were sitting on the edge of the bed, kissing, I felt so weak when he started kissing me and I gave in. He gently laid me down on the bed and got on top of me kissing me again. The moment soon heated up as his hands were freely roaming my body. He kissed down my neck making me moan. His hands traveled to the hem of my pants, tucking them down a bit. He put his hand under my underwear and started to rub me. "Lando" I managed to breathe out. He continued. "Lando, stop." I whisper. He immediately does so and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I-I thought you wanted-" he begins and I shake my head. "No, I'm sorry, I should've stopped you." I say looking down embarrassed. "I'm just not ready for this. I don't feel that spark with you anymore." I whisper and he looks so sad when he heard those words. "It didn't look that way" he scoffs sounding irritated. "Please don't be mad. I want us to build a good relationship in terms of being friends, and doing this is not helping." I tell him. His face softened and he nods his head understanding what I am trying to say. "Well I'm gonna go then." He said a bit dissapointed. "I'm sorry Lando." I tell him. "No need to be sorry, friends?" He asked. I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. "Friends" I say and with that he left my room. I feel bad for what just went down, but I just don't have that kind of feelings for him anymore. I got back into bed but failed to fall asleep again. I grab my phone and scroll through and see another text from Charles.

I see the lights in your bedroom are on, everything alright? - Charles

Shit, did he see Lando going out of my room? I decided to reply

Why are you up so early? 👀 and yes, everything is fine, just couldn't sleep. Thank you for checking in. - Jo

I feel anxious, I hope he didn't see anything, I don't want Carlos thinking me and Lando are sneaking around.

Just went to grab some water from the kitchen and passed your room. Glad you're fine x - Charles

I sigh, feeling relieved and smile at my phone. Why is he so darn cute and why does he give me this weird feeling in my stomach. I can't fall inlove. Not with him. It would break Carlos' heart.
I put my phone away and laid in bed with my thoughts running away with me.