40

Collei sat on her bed and tried to do her homework. "Ahhhhhhhs! Why they give us so much!!!", she yelled out loud as she opened her Maths book.

Cyno came inside the room. "What happened Collei?"

"Maths... I hate it", Collei said and looked tired of it. Cyno found everything about her absolutely adorable.
"Aww~ But i can't help you with maths. I suck at it.", Cyno said and smiled.

"Are you sure you should be smiling as you say that Papa...?", Collei asked with a weird look.

"I should admit my weaknesses you know", Cyno replied. "So what if I am weak in Maths? I can write down an entire workset for people and handle my gang without ever running a loss. There is a reason I am the boss of Abigor Valdis you know. I know how to fight."

"- I recently got the Brown belt in Taekwondo... but everyone who had started with me alreday have their Red belts...", Collei Suddenly said when Cyno mentioned fighting. "So I am not great at fighting either... am I?"

"Collei..."

"And I am bad at art and craft. As a child I remember teachers praising my scribbles. But I never really improved. Its still scribbles... just like how it used to be. Even Dad... used to love my drawings", Collei Suddenly said and paused.

Cyno sat beside her and hugged her tightly. "Why is my daughter pointing out all negativity? From where I stand, I think all your positivity easily outweighs everything else. With enough time you will also have the red belt. And then you will someday also be better at art and craft. Everything takes time Collei. Sometimes a week amd sometimes an entire year. Maybe...even more than that."

The door bell rang.

Cyno let go of Collei and smiled."So stop sulking. I'll go see who it is"

Cyno went out of the room.

The door bell rang again.

"Coming coming!", Cyno yelled and hurried. He opened the door-
"Who is it?"

And then immediately his eyes widened as he saw Alhaitham and Kaveh.

"You... Two..."

They didn't say a word to Cyno. Kaveh smiled and Alhaitham's expression remained indifferent. They moved away and Cyno felt his entire heart come to a standstill.

"Tighnari..."

Tighnari stood in front of Cyno outside the door.

He looked at Cyno with his teary eyes. "Cyno... I am back", he said.

The familiar voice which was like music to Cyno's ears- his eyes teared up instantly. How many years had it been?

Over three and a half years.

He suddenly hugged Tighnari and immediately felt all the strings of his heart find their tune again. It really was him.

It was Tighnari.

"I... I missed you so much. I thought I was gonna die of waiting Nari", he said and buried his face in Tighnari's neck. "Please forgive me Nari... I can't stop myself from crying."

Tighnari wrapped his arms around Cyno . "Cyno...", he whispered his name. This time he did not hold back his tears. "I did it Cyno... it took me so long but I did it.", Tighnari said and cried.

A reunion filled with tears.

Cyno had lived apart from Tighnari for five years and then after he had finally found him again, they again lived apart for over 3 years.

But now that was all over.

Alhaitham and Kaveh didn't say a thing and stood apart from the two. They were simply happy to see them both reunited again.