Scene 15 - Targeted Areas

We continue to see the Mechanical Eels, Mechanical Stingrays, and Mechanical Crabs target undersea stations, drilling rigs, sea bases, submarines, and other boats. Missiles fire from their tubes as they destroy their targets. The Terror Fish continue the mass attacks in unexpected regions of the world. This is supplied with cutting shots of the Aquaphibians at the controls of their vessels, along with the fast-paced shots of the Mechanical undersea vessels attacking their targets. Various shots depict the Mechanical Crab with its huge strength crushing the metal of its obtained vehicles. The Mechanical Eels fire our electric currents to stun targets, and the Mechanical Stingrays shoot missiles from the side of the crafts. The Terror Fish also fire from the opening of the mouth of the ship's appearance.

Whilst new shots are created of the Mechanical Stingrays, Eels, and Crabs, several shots of the Terror Fish are recycled from other stories. As the brutal invasion continues, the WASP Interceptors continue in their desperate search in finding a way to help prevent the mass attacks. We see the WASP Interceptors fly in the sky, along the ocean, and in formation together in certain shots. The pilots in their crafts search areas that were hit by Titan's force. Others search to police the seas to ensure that no ships are about to be used as targets for Titan. This is the best the WASP can do to help prevent any further enemy undersea attacks, even if their attempts feel futile. We cut to see two WASP Interceptors flying across part of the ocean before returning to the sky.

WASP Interceptor:

Area around Island of Ariel negative. Returning to Marineville.

The crafts continue to fly into the distance. This then transitions to see the same previous news reporter issuing an emergency transmission with images of the WASP fighters in the top left of the black and white screen.

Newsreader:

The following comes as an emergency warning issued from the World Security Patrol. All global citizens have been ordered to remove themselves from the seas of the world and any nearby port or dock due to the ongoing emergency regarding the unexplained attacks upon civilian and naval crafts. This order has been issued directly from the World Security Patrol. No further statements have been given as yet from any superiority within the ranks of the W.S.P.

This cuts a photo of various sights of wreckage such as that of the weather stations.

No further news has been made public regarding what, who, why, or how these unprovoked attacks are being carried out. So far, the brave and gallant members of the World Aquanaut Security Patrol are undergoing intensive investigations into the manner of these attacks. The scale of their patrol is increasing by the minute. Progress, however, has stalled. And the likelihood of the attacks ending is almost entirely unlikely.

We cut back to the newsreader.

Therefore, we urge all of you hearing this transmission to remain calm. And stay away from the oceans of the water for your safety.

Titan has been watching the news broadcast from Titanica, and enjoys the chaos unfolding from his work.

Further bulletins will be given regularly alerting of any further developments from the World Aquanaut Security Patrol's findings, and where these attacks have been coming from.

Titan laughs to himself loudly.

Titan:

Success. This is paramount success. Our scale is infinite across the seven seas. Soon I shall be master of the seven seas and the masses of the land. They will soon have to submit. Once I have encapsulated so much of their resources. I shall use it against them.

His radio intercepts a transmission coming from an Aquaphibian in a Terror Fish.

Aquaphibian 1: