Scene 25 - The Power Of Titan

We see a Terror Fish swimming through the ocean depths returning towards Titanica. This craft contains the trapped Troy and Marina tied up as hostages with the monstrous Aquaphibians aiming their energy weapons at them. X20 pilots the Terror Fish.

X20:

We shall be arriving at Titanica within the next five marine minutes.

Marina is frightened to be returning to Titanica. Even though Troy is with her, Marina begins to remember the terrible memories of what Titan did to her people along with her imprisonment. She gets restless.

Troy Tempest:

Marina? You ok?

Marina begins to let a tear come from her eye.

It's happening again. Isn't it? The return to Titanica. Happening all over again.

Marina nods yes.

Hey. Marina. This time, you're not alone. At least we're still here together.

Troy tries to comfort Marina, but both know, as they continue to approach Titanica, their fates are sealed. The Terror Fish begins to sight Titanica from its view.

X20:

Surface agent X20 in Terror Fish 32 to Titanica. Oh, Titan. We have successfully returned Tempest and the traitorous Marina into your custody. We are approaching from the North East. Do we have clearance to enter your mighty Empire?

We cut to see Titanica in his throne room communicating on a scanner to X20.

Titan:

You have clearance, X20. Enter into Titanica. Long have I awaited for this moment.

The Terror Fish approaches Titanica. Troy and Marina pull serious faces as they await to return to Titanica for torture and imprisonment. Two Aquaphibians control the Terror Fish as it proceeds towards the heart of Titanica. X20 stands by two other guards who aim their weapons at Troy and Marina.

X20:

Once you are back in Titanica, there will be no other escape for either of you. He, he, he, he, he, he, he, he.

The Terror Fish parks on a clamp and powers down. We see Titan's throne room where the ruler sits from the top of his staircase. We see the Aquaphibian guards surrounding him, protecting him with their energy guns. As the camera zooms in towards him, Titan stands to see the arrival of his prisoners. Troy Tempest and Marina are brought forward to Titan by the Aquaphibians.

Titan:

So. We meet again. Captain Troy Tempest.

X20 goes around to join Titan. The Aquaphibians aim their guns at Troy and Marina. Both Troy and Marina remain close to one another.

Welcome back to Titanica. For this shall be the last sight you shall ever see. There shall be no escape for you, this time.

X20:

Your Excellency, I can explain our failure in not capturing Stingray. The World Navy forces were brought in. As Stingray had crashed.

Titan:

Do not be so pedantic, X20. You perfectly followed our plan down to the last detail. From the capture of yourself into Marineville, to the invasion of Marineville, your escape from jail, the capture of Troy Tempest and Marina, and Marineville overpowered. This has been an excellent day. A day to rejoice.

Troy Tempest:

You may have blown a hole at the heart of Marineville, Titan. But you still have a land to take over.