Scene 16 - Undersea Confrontation

We cut to see Stingray continuing to search across the seas to find some more answers to aid in the investigation. Troy and Phones continue searching, as does Marina by looking out at the window for the aquanauts. Phones is still yet to have another sounding.

Troy Tempest:

Still nothing, Phones?

Phones:

Nothing at all, Troy.

Troy Tempest:

Well, we've got to find something. Our best chance is that we will encounter something through our search.

Phones:

Yeah. But how do we know that we're the ones doing the hunting? And that we won't be the ones being hunted?

Troy Tempest:

That's not a thought I'd like to have. Anything you can see, Marina?

Marina nods no.

Well, we've searched this area. We'll surface and see if there's anything there. Prepare to blow one, Phones.

The aquanauts prepare for Stingray to surface.

Phones:

Blow one.

Troy Tempest:

Blow three, five, and seven.

Phones:

Blow three, five, and seven.

Troy Tempest:

Lower SVS.

Stingray begins to rise to the surface. The craft then appears on the water, and Troy looks out to see what he can observe with the Surface Video Scan. We see the periscope searching around the area and what Troy sees on it, but there are still no results to be found.

Nothing. Still nothing. I just hope that somebody else is having more luck than we're having. Prepare to dive again and move into our next area.

The surface video scan then is retracted back up to the roof of the submarine. This then cuts to Titan observing his map. He surveys where his forces have struck and delights in his evil deviousness.

Titan:

This is excellent. Excellent. I could not have hoped for it to have gone better.

We see Stingray proceeding through the depths of the ocean. Where the craft has just passed, we see a Terror Fish hiding under cover without Stingray's knowledge. This returns to Titan, where he picks up his communicator due to an incoming transmission from one of his minions.

Aquaphibian 1:

MIGHTY TITAN! THIS IS TERROR FISH 17! WE HAVE LOCATED MARINEVILLE VESSEL STINGRAY NEAR OUR WATERS! ITS PRESENCE IS FIXED!

Titan:

Presence of Stingray near Terror Fish 17.

He activates his map to show where Stingray will be approximately by judging from the position Terror Fish 17 at, which is towards the Pacific Ocean.

So. Near towards the west coast of America. They will be investigating my attacks. Now with an armada at my disposal, we shall obliterate Stingray once and for all. And to destroy Troy Tempest. At last. We shall begin our approach upon the Stingray.

Titan picks up his radio again.

Terror Fish 17 and all vehicles near the West Coast of America. These are your new orders. Listen carefully.