CH-42: SHATTERED

"I look forward to take care of you, to cherish you. The thought of seeing your teary eyes scared me more than the cause of that."

-lovely reader <3

ECLIPSE HEADQUARTER- AFTERNOON

Jungkook's POV

"So, what's on the agenda today?" Namjoon asked, breaking through my thoughts.

I glanced at him and then at the others—Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hobi, jin . They were all here, ready to discuss whatever needed their attention. But today, my focus was different. It was personal.

"Before we get into the usual business," I started, my tone cold and clipped, "there's something I need to address."

The room fell silent, each member's eyes fixed on me.

"I need you all to dig into Soobin's background and his recent activities. He's been acting suspiciously as we talked about before in bora bora, and it's linked to something that concerns me deeply."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Soobin-"

I leaned forward, my gaze hardening. "Something's not right. I need to know who he's working with and what he's been planning. This involves Y/N, and I won't stand for anyone harming her."

Jimin nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "We'll get on it. Anything specific you want us to look for?"

"Everything," I said firmly. "Find out who he's meeting, where he's going, and who else is involved. I want detailed reports on my desk as soon as possible."

The team nodded, the seriousness of my request sinking in. They knew better than to question my motives, especially when it came to Y/N.

"Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung," I said, catching their attention. "Have you contacted Enhypen about the situation with the hacked watches?"

Namjoon looked up, his expression focused. "Yes, we've reached out to them. They're investigating the breach, but it seems the hack was more sophisticated than we initially thought."

Yoongi chimed in, his tone grave. "Enhypen's tech team is still working on tracking down the source. They've assured us that they're on it, but it's taking longer than expected."

I nodded, my frustration barely contained. "And what about EXO? Have they made any moves towards Eclipse?"

Namjoon shook his head. "No sign of activity from them so far. It's quiet, almost too quiet. We've been keeping a close watch, but there's been no indication of their involvement."

Yoongi added, "We've sent a few members from Eclipse to keep an eye on Enhypen's operations. Just to ensure everything stays under control and that they're handling the situation properly."

I rubbed my temples, feeling the weight of the ongoing issues. "Alright, keep me updated on any developments. I want to be informed of every detail, no matter how small."