39. Our Slow, Painful Awakening

[There is a lot going on in this chapter. I couldn't stop writing aaaaaah 😭]

[Monday, 8:45 a.m.]

"Levi.. I.. have a class.. mmm.. in 15 minutes.." [Y/N] struggled to speak through each attack of Levi's lips. Not to mention, she was sandwiched between the front door of Levi's apartment and his sturdy frame. He had abruptly stopped her as she was about to head out, and she knew exactly where things were headed.

"Seriously.. I need to.. AH.." She tried to release the words, but the feeling of Levi's hand sneaking its way under the elastic waistband of her leggings took her by surprise.

That weekend, following the events that had taken place after the party, was filled with sex. Lots and lots of sex. [Y/N] was now completely sure Levi was serious when he said she was his, and he was making sure she wouldn't forget it. Well, he was making sure her body was his.. that much was certain. But Jesus Christ.. sometimes a girl needs a break. You know.. some time to reset and.. heal.

This man just didn't know when to quit. She obviously didn't mind the mind-blowing sex, but she seriously didn't get a damn thing done all weekend. She was so caught up that she even forgot to call her own mother. Now.. she was going to be late to her first class to start the week off. This isn't good.

Levi's fingertips found that perfect area between [Y/N]'s legs, and he began rubbing circles atop her cotton panties. The dampness that was already accumulating within them, just from the make-out session, had her mentally shaking her head. That's all it fucking takes. I'm like putty in this man's hands already. There was no point in denying it to herself.

"Tell me that you want me to stop then." Levi leaned in closer to her ear and said the words deeply. He continued to stimulate that special spot. That extra feeling of friction from his fingers tickling the cloth of her panties against her clit felt heavenly.

"I.. oh.. my.. st.. op.." She softly moaned through the broken words.

"I'm sorry. I can't seem to hear you. I know you can get louder than that. I've heard it. Actually, I'm pretty sure the whole building has. Hmm?" The tone of his voice became more stern. He began drawing the circles between her legs more quickly. This was a game to him, and she knew it. She was actually a little bit ashamed at the fact that she enjoyed it.

"Levi.. please.. stop. I'm going.. to be late.." She struggled to raise her voice through the breaths and pants.

"Funny. Your mouth is telling me to stop.. but your body is telling me something totally different. One of them is lying. Isn't that right, [Y/N]?" He felt the unmistakable feeling of the warm soaked cloth beneath his digits.

She smirked softly and attempted to push him away. Before she could do much else, Levi captured her lips again.. more forcefully.

Unintentionally, he pushed her head against the thick wooden door behind them with a thud. He continued the assault on her mouth, and now she was excited to accept. One of [Y/N]'s free hands made its way to the soft plush fabric of Levi's dark green sweatpants. She searched for a second until her eager palm grazed the hardness it had been searching for. She rubbed and squeezed firmly around his length, which in response coaxed a breathy deep growl from his chest. She felt him twitch in response to her touch.

Of course, she didn't want to tell him to really stop. She knew that.. he knew that. But it was almost like her guardian angel had been watching and shaking its head in disappointment that whole time.. because out of the blue, an obnoxious series of knocks on the door interrupted their twisted tongues.