Comic-Con 2015

This year Shai, Theo and the rest of the cast couldn't make comic con this year probably because of filming Allegiant part one. I'm really upset but probably next year they will comic-con because that will be there last comic-con. But I decided to make a Sheo one shot if they were going to comic- con this year. So enjoy!

Shoutout to SociallyAmity for giving me this idea for this one shot. You should go follow her she's one of my best friends.

Songs for this One shot: Crazy Youngsters from Pitch Perfect 2 soundtrack 🌸

Theo lays slouched against the couch eating Cheetos. Figures. "Theo get up." I say. He rolls his eyes and sets the bowl onto the coffee table. "We have to leave in fifteen minutes for comic-con."

"Yeah, but I wanted to eat my Cheetos first." Theo whines like a kid. I just roll my eyes at him. "No seriously Theo, I don't want to be late for all these people just because you wanted to finish your snack."

Then he grins at me. He walks up to me and places one hand on my back and one at my waist, squeezing it gently. Sometimes when I look into his eyes I just want to melt.

But I can't do that anymore, because I'm dating Nahko. I used to like Theo but I realized it was never going to happen between us. So I had to move on, but a couple months ago Ruth and him broke up.

But I can't just break up with Nahko because Theo is single. That's the wrong thing to do. Plus me and Nahko have a lot of things in common. I think we're a great couple, it's just it hurts me now to see Theo so lonely.

"Why are you starting at me?" I ask. Theo smirks at me. "No reason." He says. Then he winks at me. I just stand there like what the hell happened. "You coming?" He asks.

I nod at him. Then I walk after him, I wish I could take this road forever.

We eventually reach Comic-con. We don't go on stage for our panel for another twenty minutes. I feel someone grab me by my wrist and pull me into the storage closet. I hear the string hit the metal and he light turns on.

I realized it was Theo who pulled me in here. "Theo what is going on?" I ask. He always does this every year at comic con in this fucking storage room.

Then all of a sudden he takes my face in his hands and fits his mouth to mine. I pull away quickly and I just look at him. My best friend just kissed me.

I touch my lips and I just realized I kissed another person and it was not Nahko. I don't want to be called a cheater and I open the door.

"Shai wait!" Yells Theo. I sprint out of the room and I run into the ladies room. I go over to the sink and I bend down looking at the counter.

I cannot believe this just happened. He just kissed me out of the blue. Why would he do that. That's not like Theo.

He knows I am dating Nahko, at the Insurgent premieres he acted different because of it. But when we were just together he acted usual. Does he have feelings for me and I didn't even know it?

I guess he does.

I hear a knock coming from outside the door. "Shai please open the door, I'm sorry." Says Theo. I just look down at the sinks. I feel like I'm going to puke, would I be cheating? I didn't kiss him back, he just kissed me.

No it wouldn't. But now I really know Theo does have feelings for me. It's going to become do awkward because I can't show him that I feel the same way about him as he does with me.