#10 - Bossy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

bossy. kunimi had a clear goal in mind when he learned his mother was hiring a new waitress. as the manager, he wanted to become more vocal about his thoughts and expectations.

though naturally honest, he often kept his opinions to himself. but when y/n got hired, something shifted in him. he became more... demanding.

sure, y/n worked for him and had to follow his orders, but kunimi's parents noticed he was especially bossy towards her.

in their eyes, she was doing exceptionally well. she was diligent, displayed great customer service, and was always eager to help. yet, their son seemed to expect more from her.

it had only been a week since the teen started at kunimi ramen. she picked up shifts four times a week, working right after school, with only the weekends off.

throughout her first week, she found herself constantly trying to keep up with kunimi's orders—organizing bowls until they gleamed, greeting customers with a big smile, even sweeping the entrance outside.

she often complained, but only in her mind.

she had initially thought kunimi would be considerate and patient with new employees. however, she quickly discovered that wasn't the case.

despite being the same age, y/n saw him as someone with the mindset of a middle-aged karen. it stressed her out, but she was determined not to let it bother her. she needed the money, after all.

"so she works at your restaurant now?" kindaichi asked, glancing over at y/n, who was sitting with her friends three tables away in the cafeteria.

kunimi sighed, taking a bite of his lunch. "surprisingly, yeah." kindaichi chuckled and looked back at kunimi. "how's that going?"

he pondered for a moment, then rolled his eyes. "average, but clumsy. she broke two bowls on her first day."

kindaichi almost choked on his food, quickly grabbing his water. "oh, really? how did your parents react?"

"they told her not to worry about it. they could just buy more." he maintained his neutral expression.

that was one of the many reasons kunimi decided to be bossy with y/n. she was a bit clumsy.

she had nearly spilled broth in the sink, but still managed to keep everything professional and well-organized. he was just being a perfectionist.

"well, that sucks. i just hope she improves and gets used to your bossy attitude." kindaichi joked.

kunimi could only grumble in response. he had to admit he was bossy, though he didn't like the sound of it. to him, it was purely about work and y/n had to do her job well.