19

Chapter 19 Meeting

◎[Three chapters in one]◎

"Mom, I can't steal even if I'm greedy. You're really mean to me."

After Zhao Taohua realized what was happening, she felt depressed and helpless. She thought that maybe it was because her original body had done too many weird things before that the other party had such a misunderstanding.

Zhou Minglan saw that her eyes were frank and she didn't seem to be lying, so she asked half-believingly: "You really didn't steal?"

"I really didn't steal! If I stole it, I'll be struck by lightning!"

Zhou Minglan looked up at the blue sky and believed it.

However, she still dragged Zhao Taohua's arm and walked towards the educated youth point.

"Then go and return the money for the meat yesterday to Shen Zhiqing. I'll see if he accepts it. If he does, I'll believe you."

"..." Zhao Taohua found herself in a dilemma. If she didn't admit to stealing the meat, she would have to say that she lied yesterday.

Now the only one who can save her is Shen Zhiqing, unless he is willing to lie for her.

But their families have a grudge, so this possibility is almost zero.

The mother and daughter came to the place where Shen Zhichu usually worked, and after asking around, Zhou Minglan finally found him among a pile of golden gentian.

Because of the fate of pinching her philtrum last time, Zhou Minglan pulled Zhao Taohua forward and said with a smile on his face: "Shen Zhiqing, are you feeling better? It's already noon, why are you still working?"

Her amiable attitude made Zhao Taohua behind her look sideways, wondering who this Shen Zhichu was? He could make her mother bow her head and say soft words, which was really amazing.

Curious, she looked at the figure not far away. In the warm sunlight, the man was wearing a white shirt and military green pants, a typical educated youth outfit. His slender figure showed that he had a very good figure at a glance.

Although he was facing away from her and her appearance could not be seen clearly, this man gave people an inexplicable familiar feeling.

Shen Zhichu heard someone talking to him, and subconsciously raised his waist and turned around. After seeing who was coming, he smiled politely, "Auntie Zhou, what's up?"

After the accident of pinching someone's philtrum last time, Zhou Minglan was like a mouse seeing a cat when she saw him, and she avoided him every time. If it wasn't for verifying whether Taohua was lying, she wouldn't have the audacity to come here.

Seeing that the other party's attitude towards her was not bad, Zhou Minglan's heart finally fell to the ground, "Shen Zhiqing, I'm here to pay back the money."

As she said that, she turned her head and urged Zhao Taohua behind her, "Hurry up and give the money to Shen Zhiqing."

"What money?" Shen Zhichu frowned slightly, not understanding what she meant at all.

Because Zhou Minglan was blocking him, he didn't notice Zhao Taohua hiding behind her.

Knowing that she couldn't hide after all, Zhao Taohua could only bite the bullet and walk from behind Zhou Minglan into the light.

She bit her lips tightly, raised her almond eyes, and was stunned when she saw Shen Zhichu's appearance clearly...

Isn't this too similar?