39

Chapter 39 Admission

◎【1st update】◎

At this time, a scream suddenly came from the front, Zhao Zhengbei quickly increased his speed and ran over.

As the distance got closer, Qin Qiuxiang and the ice sled finally stopped on the ice. In front of the ice sled, there was a girl who was so scared that she fell down and her face was pale.

He ran over quickly, and the first thing he was concerned about was whether Qin Qiuxiang was frightened. Seeing that she was fine, he raised his head and asked the girl who was sitting there, "Are you okay?"

The girl in front of him was pretty with bright eyes and white teeth. She tried to stand up on the ice, but because the ice was too slippery, she couldn't get up. Seeing this, Zhao Zhengbei could only walk over and extend his hand to help her.

At this time, a person ran over from not far away and immediately pushed him away.

"Lin Man, are you okay?" Liu Shu helped the person up, then raised her head and looked into Zhao Zhengbei's eyes, "How did you slip? Can't you slow down? If my friend gets hurt because of you, will you have a clear conscience?"

Faced with Liu Shu's barrage of responses, Zhao Zhengbei said "I'm sorry" sincerely.

It was indeed Qin Qiuxiang's speed that caused the collision.

The girl called Lin Man tugged at Liu Shu's clothes and whispered, "Hey? I'm fine, let's go."

"Why are you walking? Move your body and see if you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Liu Shu still stared at Zhao Zhengbei, with anger in her heart that had nowhere to vent.

Just because the educated youth Shen she liked liked his sister, she also disliked him.

Zhao Zhengbei usually saw through the little thoughts of such women but didn't say anything. He looked at Lin Man and agreed with Liu Shu's opinion, "Yes, move yourself and see if you are injured."

At this time, Lin Man saw the appearance of the man in front of her.

So handsome!

There was a sense of loneliness all over his body, which added a bit of charm to this handsomeness.

In front of such a handsome man, Lin Man also wanted to leave a good impression on him, "I don't seem to be in trouble. Are you an educated youth from Dongshan Village? I am a new educated youth from the village next door, named Lin Man."

She boldly stretched out her hand, hoping to get to know him.

Zhao Zhengbei lowered his eyes and looked at the hand, hesitating for a moment, then Liu Shu interrupted and said, "What educated youth? He is a local, let's go."

Her retort made the atmosphere a little awkward, Zhao Zhengbei raised his eyes again, his face still indifferent, "If everything is fine, then I will leave first, if you feel uncomfortable, you can go to Zhao's house in Dongshantun to find me."

After that, he picked up the ice sled on the ground and helped Qin Qiuxiang walk back.

Looking at their backs, Liu Shu rolled her eyes in disdain, and warned Lin Man beside her, "Stay away from this man in the future, he is very expensive, and most of the female educated youth in our educated youth site like him."

"Really?" Lin Man was surprised that such a silent man could be so unbearable.

"Of course it's true. If you don't believe me, ask around and see which female educated youth doesn't know Zhao Zhengbei." As she said that, she took her arm and planned to go somewhere else to play.