62

Chapter 62 Competition

◎【2nd Update】◎

A month later, after much effort, Zhao Taohua's hotel finally opened!

She named the hotel [Zhao's Private Kitchen], but it should be more accurate to call it [Palace Cuisine], but it was only the early 1980s, so everything had to be stable.

They were the first and only private restaurant in Beijing. Its opening attracted a lot of attention, because it was not in a busy area, and many state-owned hotels did not take its existence seriously.

On the opening day, the Zhao family only invited classmates or colleagues who had a good relationship with them. Shen Zhichu not only brought his parents but also brought several childhood friends.

The purpose was to let them promote more.

Feng Shuping looked at this uniquely decorated courtyard and was still amazed at Zhao Taohua's talent.

It seems that this little girl is not only beautiful, but also smart. Her stupid son really got a treasure!

Shen Yuanhang was usually very busy and didn't know what the Zhao family did after coming to Beijing. It was not until such a large private restaurant stood in front of him that he realized that Zhao Taohua was such a powerful little girl.

After reminiscing with the old lady of the Zhao family, he walked around the hotel with his hands behind his back. Shen Zhichu was beside him, and he couldn't help but feel proud because Taotao was his wife.

Seeing that his son was still so heartless, Shen Yuanhang said angrily: "Taohua is so capable, and you have nothing to say?"

Shen Zhichu's attitude was still calm, "My wife said that I should do what I like. I like to study weapons, and I hope that one day what I study can contribute to the motherland."

Such a great ideal requires a lot of time and energy to accumulate. Shen Yuanhang didn't say anything, but he felt comforted in his heart.

At this time, Qin Qiuxiang led the waiter to pass by here. When she saw Shen Yuanhang, she obviously shook for a moment. It was not until she saw that the other party was not Shen Yuanzheng that she breathed a sigh of relief and nodded to signal to leave.

Shen Yuanhang had a keen observation ability. He recognized who the other party was at a glance.

"She is Qin Qiuxiang?"

"Yes, yes." Thinking that his father would often come here to eat in the future, Shen Zhichu did not intend to hide it.

"Your uncle is really a fool." Shen Yuanhang shook his head helplessly and did not continue the topic.

There were not many wild customers in the newly opened restaurant, but the relatives and friends of the Zhao family had already made the scene very lively.

Especially Shen Zhichu's childhood friends, they not only came in person but also invited a table of friends each.

The restaurant only has eight private rooms, all of which were full.

Zhao Taohua didn't have enough money for so many people. She could only ask her father to buy some more food.

Zhao Laosi is now in charge of purchasing. When he heard that there were not enough food, he hurried to the nearest market.

Although Zheng Xiaomei didn't work as a waitress here, she now has her own job. Zhao Taohua specially reserved a back room in the courtyard for her to open a small shop. All profits belong to her, and the restaurant does not need any expenses.