Chapter 1 : The wolf and the eagle

"It's Agent Grayson, who am I looking for?"

I ask holding up two fingers to my earpiece.

"Elliot Benson, she's about 5'6 , short black hair." I hear Alex say. I nod and walk further into the warehouse. I was just about to walk in to the open area when I heard a noise. BANG!

"What did I tell you! I told of you to rob the house! Not bring a hostage for God sakes!" I hear a gruff voice yelling.

"B- but she was there and she threatened to call the police!"A woman's voice yelled back.

I peered in and saw a tall guy with his arms crossed, he was staring crossly at the woman. She was wearing all black and had dark brown hair. She looked at the girl tied to the chair. It was Eliot Benson. Her hair was all knotted, her shirt was covered with sweat, and her hands were bound behind the rusty chair.

"Relax! No one will know, her parents are away in New York!" The woman yelled out. The man grunted loudly.
"You're sure no one will notice?" The guy asked. I took out my pistol and loaded it. I knocked on the warehouse twice.

"So I'm guessing it's a little too late to ask for directions?" The man and woman's head instantly snapped in my direction.

The man was looking at me in awe but the woman wasted no time and ran up to me. I stepped aside to the left.
She almost tripped bit I caught her twisted her backwards and pulled hard in her right at. She screamed and elbowed me in the stomach. Oof! I let out and stumbled back a couple steps.

I looked back the guy was no where to be seen.the woman turned and lunge toward me. I fell back. She was now on t0p of me. "Where did you find us?" She spat. I smirked and head budded her hard. We both said ow at the same time. Her head went back and she toppled to the side of me. She was out cold. I ran outside and headed to the back. I saw two black cars already there.

"I'm sorry! She's in there! Tied up! Please don't kill me!" The guy whined. I I raced to where I heard the noise.
I found Jack smirking at me. With one foot on the guys back and his hand tight around the guys arm.

"I won't hurt you! You'll just rot in prison."

He said grabbing the dude and handing it to the officers that were waiting. They shoved the guy in the car and driver away.

"I see you had that under control." I said walking over to Jack. "Sup Scar! Another mission complete!" He said giving me a high five. I smiled back at him. "Good Job Wolf and Eagle." I hear Alex say. We both smile at each other. We both walk over to the front where the girl is at. There's an ambulance truck already there. I walk up to the ambulance."How is she?" I ask the nurse. "Nothing major, a couple of bruises and cuts but that's all, her father should be here soon. I nod at the girl and head back to where Jack was.

He was leaning against his black Audi. "I think this calls for some early dinner." I say leaning against the side of his car. "Thank the lord! I'm starving!"
He said opening the door to his car. "Race you too Rory's!" I yelled back getting into my blue Audi. "You're on Grayson! I'm gonna beat your scrawny arse!"
He yelled back. We drove away from the barn and onto the highway.