~Chapter 1~

THE ARCADE - Part 1

Ashlyn's pov:

As my dad drops us off at the arcade I make sure I have my noise canceling headphones

reaching over to put them on.

Taylor:  "Ash are you sure you will be ok? it's pretty loud in the arcade "

Taylor looks back and gives me a worried expression

"I'm sure i'll be ok now that I have the headphones, so don't stress about me Taylor let's just have some fun."

Taylor reaches for the door she says " Ok! now Ben come help me win the biggest prize !"she runs into the arcade dragging ben by the hand.

Tyler: "I don't get where she gets all that energy from."

" Me either.."

I fling the door open letting the rest of the group inside

Aiden staying back to keep it open for me

Logan: " Wow Tyler look it's a claw machine! let's go try and win something!"

Tyler : "yea whatever"

As the two walk away towards the claw machine I look around the arcade for anything that might interest me. my eyes glued on the DDR machine.

Aiden's pov.

i'm glad Ash likes the headphones I got her ! Everything's still a bit awkward between us ever since the talk we had this morning...

But i'm sure that will change! Plus i can't dwell on the past I mean I'm here with her right now and that's all that matters !

I look over to see Ashlyn has stopped in her tracks and I catch her looking at the DDR machine.

Didn't she have one of those in her room? Maybe if i ask her to play it will break some  ice between us.

" I bet I could beat you !"

I give off a joking tone

To my surprise Ashlyn turns around and says
" How much?" with a beautiful grin across her face.

I swear if i were to die right now I would totally be the happiest man on earth.

Those married men COULD NOT COMPARE

THE ASHYLN BANNER smiled at me so genuine I think everyone in the arcade could see how red my face was getting at the moment.

Ashlyn's pov.

Did Aiden clark really think he could beat me at DDR no way.

"How much ?" I say turning my body towards him.

I see that his face is getting a little heated up

"Aiden you good?" I say looking worried for a second

waving my hands informs of his face

Aiden: " Yea i'm good now let's see you get smoked in DDR"

he grabs  my wrist and starts to pull me to the direction of the machine.

"Whatever , as if you could beat me Mr. Clark"

I give off a small giggle after my comment while getting on the machine and starting it up