Chapter :1

Meet Anya, a 20-year-old with a unique blend of cultures. Her mother is English, with a wild mane of blonde hair and a sharp wit, while her father is Indian, a cheerful man with a love for spicy food and endless Bollywood trivia. Anya grew up in India, a true mix of both worlds. She inherited her mother's blonde hair and faintly blue eyes, but her antics? Oh, those are pure Indian.

Anya is funny, bubbly, and innocent-well, she lost that innocence when she started reading fanfiction. Now she's a drama-watching, music-loving, food-devouring enthusiast who believes in ghosts and vampires but has a shaky faith in God. However, she has an inexplicable love for the *Mahabharat* drama, a passion sparked by her grandmother's thrilling stories of ancient battles, divine interventions, and epic sagas that filled her childhood. Even with her uncertain belief, the tales of Krishna, Arjuna, and Draupadi have always held a special place in her heart.

Her daily routine is a delightful mix of chaos and cultures colliding. Anya wakes up every morning to a playlist that's as eclectic as she is, switching from Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" to her favorite K-pop tracks. She jumps out of bed, dancing her way to the bathroom with her hairbrush as a microphone, and sings along to the music in an off-key yet enthusiastic voice.

Her parents often find themselves groaning at her morning routine. Today, as Anya is mid-way through a dramatic rendition of a Taylor Swift song, Raj walks into her room, smiling despite himself. "Anya, I think the neighbors already know the whole *1989* album by heart," he jokes.

"Oh, come on, Papa!" Anya grins. "Everyone needs a bit of T-Swift in their life!" She dramatically flips her hair, then instantly switches the song to her favorite K-pop group. "And K-pop too! I mean, listen to this beat!"

Sarah, hearing the commotion, pokes her head in. "Maybe at a lower volume, darling?" she suggests, with a playful smile. "We'd like to keep the windows intact."

Anya laughs. "You just don't appreciate great art!" she teases, still dancing around.

Mornings are filled with random outbursts of excitement, whether it's over a new episode of her favorite K-drama or discovering a hilarious meme. She's the kind of person who would start a debate about whether ghosts exist while devouring a plate of pani puri.

Today, however, is special. Anya is going abroad for higher studies, and her excitement is through the roof. "Mom! Dad! Guess who's going to be an international student today? Me!" she exclaims, twirling around the living room with her dupatta flying behind her like a cape, nearly knocking over a vase.

"Anya, careful!" her mother, Sarah, exclaims in her soft English accent, catching the vase just in time. "Honestly, darling, it's like living with a tornado."

Her father, Raj, chuckles. "That's our Anya, always ready to create a storm," he teases, giving her a playful wink. "But really, beta, you should calm down a bit. You don't want to scare people at the airport, do you?"

"I'll be fine, Papa!" Anya replies, still spinning. "Oops, I'll buy you a new vase when I'm rich and famous!"

Her packing is a whirlwind of activity. Clothes are flying everywhere as she tries to fit everything into her suitcase. "Laptop, check. Earpods, check. Phone charger, check. Snacks for the plane, double check!" She pauses, holding up a rubber chicken from her childhood. "Hmm, emotional support or unnecessary weight?" She throws it in anyway. "Can't hurt."

Sarah looks over, raising an eyebrow. "Anya, do you really need that... chicken?" she asks, trying not to laugh.

"Yes, Mum, it's for emotional emergencies!" Anya insists, zipping her bag with a triumphant grin.

Anya outfit( you can imagine your favorite outfit )

At the airport, she's a bundle of energy, chatting with anyone who will listen

At the airport, she's a bundle of energy, chatting with anyone who will listen. "I'm going to miss my mom's cooking, but I heard they have amazing food where I'm going. Can't wait to try it all! Have you ever tried a ghost pepper? I haven't, but it's on my bucket list!" The poor passenger she corners looks mildly terrified.

Raj shakes his head, chuckling. "Anya, remember not everyone is used to your... enthusiasm," he advises gently.

Sarah pulls Anya into a hug. "Darling, do call us often, or at least send a text," she says, with a hint of worry in her voice. "And try not to cause too much trouble."

As she boards the plane, Anya waves goodbye with a big smile. "Don't worry, I'll call every day! Well, maybe not every day, but you know, often! Or just text... or send memes, that counts too!"

Once seated, she plugs in her earpods and gets comfortable. "Time for some in-flight entertainment," she says, scrolling through her playlist. She starts singing loudly to a mix of Taylor Swift and her favorite K-pop hits, completely unaware of the other passengers giving her bemused looks. "Oops, sorry! Just warming up for karaoke night," she laughs.

However, mid-flight, things take a turn for the worse. The plane jolts, the lights flicker, and Anya clutches her armrest. "This is not part of the plan! I wanted drama, but not this kind!" She closes her eyes tight and whispers, "Okay, God, I know we're not on the best of terms, but if you get me through this, I promise to watch at least one less drama per week. Deal?"

The plane crash-lands, and Anya loses consciousness, her mind filled with a mix of fear, confusion, and a bizarre thought about how she never got to try that ghost pepper.

Hey guys if you like this chapter then please vote and leave comments it will make me motivated 😊 and thanks for reading