Chapter :8

As days passed, Anya's stay in Dwarka became a series of delightful events and endless entertainment. Her vibrant personality had become an integral part of the palace, and everyone eagerly anticipated her next amusing escapade.
--
Balaram was in the midst of his daily exercise routine, lifting a heavy mace with practiced ease. Anya, always eager to make her presence known, approached him with a beaming smile.

"Dau Balaram, you look so handsome today! With those muscles and that heavy mace, I bet all the girls will be swooning over you!"

Balaram, accustomed to Anya's antics, raised an eyebrow. "What do you want now, little one?"

Anya clasped her hands together and pouted. "I heard you're going to Hastinapur. I'd love to come with you!"

Balaram hesitated. "You want to come with me? I don't think it's the best idea."

Anya, with her best puppy-dog eyes, said, "I promise I'll be a good girl and follow my big brother's lead."

Balaram sighed, giving in to her charm. "Alright, you can come. But remember, you need to behave properly. Hastinapur isn't Dwarka. Not everyone will be as kind to you. If anyone says something bad, let me know."

Anya grinned and gave him a hug. "You're the best, Dau! I'll be on my best behavior-well, mostly."

---
After breakfast, Anya began packing for the trip. Though she admired the traditional attire of Dwarka, she found the heavy dresses cumbersome. Rukmini and Subhadra had spent hours dolling her up in elaborate jewelry and beautiful clothes.

In front of the mirror, Anya examined her makeup and clothing. "Wow, I look like a walking festival! If I fall, do you think I'll create a glitter explosion?"

Subhadra giggled. "You look gorgeous, Anya. Just be careful not to trip over your dress."

But as expected, Anya tripped on the voluminous fabric and tumbled to the ground. "Well, I guess the floor wanted to say hello!"

Rukmini rushed to help her up. "Are you alright, dear?"

Anya, dusting herself off, laughed. "I'm fine! Just testing the palace floor's comfort level."

Later, as the day wore on, Anya's carefully applied makeup and elaborate dress looked increasingly disheveled. She commented with a dramatic sigh, "I think my 'ghostly' look might become a trend. I'm practically glowing in the dark!"

Krishna, noticing her predicament, offered a sympathetic smile. "Perhaps it's time for a change. How about something more comfortable?"

With Krishna's help, Anya changed into modern clothing, which she found far easier to manage.

(You can imagine other dresses if you Don't like this )

-

-
As the departure day arrived, Anya moved around the palace, giving her trademark humorous farewells to everyone.

"Farewell, my dear Dwarka friends!" Anya announced dramatically. "I'm off to Hastinapur! Don't miss me too much, or I might come back and bring a whole circus with me!"

Vasudeva approached her, looking worried. "Anya, remember to behave yourself while you're there. Hastinapur isn't as lenient as Dwarka."

Anya grinned mischievously, "Behave? Oh, I plan to be the best-behaved troublemaker they've ever seen!"

Devaki stepped forward, her eyes full of concern. "My dear, take care of yourself and try not to cause too much trouble."

Anya gave her a sheepish smile. "Sure, sure... just a little bit of trouble?"

Devaki sighed, then hugged her tightly. "I mean it, Anya. Be careful. We want you back in one piece."

Rukmini embraced Anya as well. "Safe travels, Anya. You'll be missed around here."

Anya whispered back with a smile, "Don't worry, I'll miss you all too. Especially your delicious cooking, Rukmini!"

Krishna, standing with his usual calm demeanor, chimed in. "We'll see you when you return. Try to stay out of trouble... if that's even possible for you."

Anya chuckled, "Oh, don't worry. I'll be polite. I promise!"

Krishna smirked, "I'm not worried about you, Anya. I'm worried about the people who have to deal with you."

Anya burst into laughter. "Oh Krishna, you always know how to make a girl feel special!"

Krishna chuckled at her reply
---

The chariot began its journey to Hastinapur, with Balaram steering the horses and Subhadra seated beside him. Anya, usually so full of life, sat quietly, gazing out at the passing landscape.

Balaram noticed her sudden silence and looked back, concerned. "Anya, what's wrong? You're awfully quiet."

Anya hesitated, but after a moment, she sighed. "I... I just miss my mom and dad. I hope they're okay back home."

Subhadra reached out, gently patting Anya's hand. "It's natural to miss them. But remember, we're here for you. We'll make sure you have a good time in Hastinapur."

Balaram nodded, his voice softening. "Yes, little one. We're like family now. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Anya managed a small smile, feeling their support. "Thanks, you guys. I'm really lucky to have you both with me."

The chariot continued on its way, the mood now lighter with the comfort of newfound friendships. Anya felt reassured by their kindness, her heart a bit less heavy with each passing mile.

As the sun began to set, the chariot carried them towards new adventures, Anya's thoughts full of the fond memories she had made in Dwarka, and the excitement of what lay ahead in Hastinapur.