Chapter One

*Beep,beep,beep!* the blaring sound wakes me. I sit up quickly, shutting my alarm off, and flop back down staring at my ceiling. I rub my eyes wishing it wasn't Monday, sighing as I get up to rummage through my drawers for an outfit. I grab my go to which consists of bell bottoms and a graphic tee, I take a quick shower and head to the kitchen. As I open the fridge I realize I need to go food shopping, as I stand there staring at the empty fridge.

I say to myself "Just what I fucking need! To be late on the first day" I slam the fridge door.

Rushing down the street to a little cafe I ordered a blueberry muffin and a vanilla iced coffee. Luckily my community college is about six blocks from where my apartment is. As I'm coming up to the college I pull out my phone to check my schedule. I only have one class today and it's just syllabus stuff so at least it's an easy day. I read the number 203, Mr. Bourbon, English Literature.

My eyes widen as I see how many people are in this fucking class! There are maybe five or six seats left out of this fifty chair auditorium, I choose the closest chair open which happens to be in the front row. While sorting out the selective space I have, a very tall, muscular man approaches the desk located in the front of the room.
That's when it hits me, the reason this class is filled to the max capacity is because of the professor. I roll my eyes at how all these women are drooling over this man. Yes, I can recognize when someone is attractive, but to take up a class just to ogle the professor is pathetic. By the end of the three hour lecture, about forty five percent of the class left, proving my point.

As the class is nearing the end Mr. Bourbon explains one last thing. "Since this is the first week into Creative Writing and I'm not entirely sure how many more of you will drop like flies, I'll give you a simple assignment due at the end of the week, it will be an essay about you.That way I can learn about each and every single one of you!"

I sigh, and think to myself, I don't really know how I'm going to write an essay about me, there is nothing interesting about me. I'm snapped out of daze when I'm the only one left in the class, heat rises to my cheeks. I look up through my lashes and Mr. Bourbon is standing there looking down at me, I squirm under his gaze and laugh uncomfortably
"I'm sorry sir, I got distracted" I start to grab my things as his voice seems to change into something more deep, and demanding

"Don't make it a habit, Miss Heineken." I quickly grab the rest of my things and get the fuck out of there, I finally release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "What the fuck was that?" I say to myself.