Chapter Three

The sun is starting to set, as it's getting into the fall season, meaning it starts to get dark earlier. As I make my way through downtown, I spot what looks like a nightclub. I never knew there was a night club here, but I've never been the party type to even care.

I read the name of the club "The Domain'' I raise an eyebrow, I walk up and there is a big, bald man standing out front with an all black suit and tie with shades on.

I start walking up the steps when the man starts to yell "Hey this is invitation only, you need to get the hell out of here"

Well me being the non- confrontational type I turn to leave. I walk down the street a little just out of view of the security guard. It got dark really fast and the wind started to pick up, as I'm watching a group of people walk out of the club wearing masquerade masks and seemingly fancy attire. They even have valet's bring vehicles out front, another gust of wind blows and I hear someone yell as a piece of paper is blown from their hands.

The group looks in my direction, and I noticed something familiar. The woman that is getting into the vehicle from earlier, it was Mr. Bourbons car. I hear a male voice say "forget it" and get's into the vehicle behind Mr. Bourbon's. I quickly snatch the paper, throwing it into my bag and head to my apartment. I hope it was too dark for him to see who I was, I don't need anymore awkward interaction with him.

As soon as I'm in my apartment I take my shoes off and head to the kitchen, forgetting I have nothing to eat I throw my bag on the table and order takeout. While i'm waiting I grab the paper out of my bag seeing it now, its actually a flier.

*The Domain*
• Invitation Only
• Masquerade
• Formal Attire
And enjoy you're every desire!

"What the hell is that place, a fucking cult?" I say out loud.

I hear a knock at my door, it must be the food. I eat my take out and head to take a quick shower, I dry off and climb into bed. I lay in bed wide awake, I felt the urge to touch myself. I slip my hand under the blankets and find my already slick clit, I close my eyes and Mr. Bourbon comes to my mind wearing the masquerade mask. I retract my hand and open my eyes. I don't know why he came to my mind. I'm not like those other girls at school. God I feel pathetic, maybe I do feel a little attracted to him.

"Ugh, I need to go to bed, so much for releasing some tension" I roll over and slowly drift off.