Chapter Ten

I sit on my couch contemplating if being a reporter is even ideal. I don't really have anything interesting to even write about, following my professor around and trying to come up with something isn't cutting it. Also I don't want him to get in trouble, especially after what happened today. Thinking about it excites me, I can't get the feeling of his strong hands out of my head. How he gripped my hair... the spank. Feeling the wetness pool between my thighs, I can't fight the urge any longer. I start to play with myself, moaning uncontrollably " hmmm Mr. Bourbon" I cum quickly. Giggling to myself that I just got off to the thought of my professor.

Well the weekend is here and I never figured out what I wanted to dress as. Part of me wants to do something wholesome, but being slutty has always crossed my mind. I never dressed provocatively around my family. I just felt like it was the appropriate thing to do, they don't want to see their little girl like that. I was always into the ninjas from mortal kombat, katana was my favorite! So I'll take a skip down to the costume store to see if they have any or something similar, if not I'll just buy a generic ninja costume. Parking outside the store, I quickly walk in and immediately start the search. Luckily I found one, the exact one I saw online. I snatch it up and check out, I look at the time I'm definitely cutting it close. Ryan texts me saying he will be picking me up in an hour, so I quickly get back to my apartment and scramble to get ready.

We pull up to the party and Ryan introduces me to some of his friends. Pulling me into the kitchen where all the alcohol is located, he hands me a mystery drink and we clink them together and in sync we say "cheers!' We chugged the concoction, I made a face, it was so strong! Shortly after Ryan disappears, leaving me uncomfortable, I decide to make my way to the living room where everyone is dancing. A group of girls start to dance around me, feeling a little buzzed. I started to move along with them, we danced for a while when I noticed I haven't seen Ryan since we got here. Moving through the crowd, I walk into a very mellow room. People are just chilling away from the loud music.

Continuing to scan the room. I see them. I stand there dumbfounded. Hannah is on top of Ryan grinding on him and making out.

Anger rises in me not really knowing where its coming from "what the fuck are you doing!?" Everyone's eyes are on us.

Hannah snickers "what? He was giving you a hard time, I thought I'd take care of it"

I stormed off into the kitchen taking shot after shot, soon everything started getting hazy. I stumbled my way back to the living room, and I began dancing. I just vibe to the music for a while when a guy comes up behind me rubbing against me.

I move away but he follows "bro fuck off!"

He grabbed my arm "little feisty are we?"

I pull my arm away "get the fucking hint jackass" I flip him off and walk outside to get fresh air.

I don't know how I am going to get home and a bit of panic comes over me. I am too drunk to drive but Ryan drove us here anyways so that's out of the question. I am definitely not going to call my parents. I dont need them to worry. I remember the email that Mr. Bourbon sent me, I go back and forth with myself whether I should call him or not. It is currently 3am but he might be with someone, I really don't want to be here especially with that weirdo.

I dial the number it rings. Once,twice, "Hello, Theo speaking" I'm suddenly second guessing this.

"Hello?" He sounds annoyed now.

"Um, Mr. Bourbon... It's"

He cuts me off "Aspen?"

I slur my words "yes, si -sir" I hiccup, really starting to feel the alcohol.

"Are you drunk? Where are you?" laughing because I'm drunk and still feeling nervous I thought alcohol was supposed to help.

"I actually don't know where I am. Ryan drove me here and ditched me for who I thought was my friend and then this weirdo has been touching me and not leaving me alone" feeling like that annoying drunk girl, my intrusive thoughts intervene.

Mr. Bourbon yells into the phone " I'll be right there, stay where you are" before I could say anything the call drops.