Chapter Sixteen

Anxiety struck me, the car stopped and I heard Theo exit. My door opens and I am yanked out and thrown onto Theo's shoulder, Theo gives me a swat on the ass making me relax against his grip. Now realizing he was jealous, I begin to feel giddy. Theo puts me on the ground, still blindfolded.

I stand there feeling his eyes burn into my skin, I squirm under his gaze. "Miss Heineken, you will do as I say and speak when you are spoken to, do you understand me?" Laughing from nervousness I agree.

*SMACK* "I will not tolerate immature behavior do I make myself clear Miss Heineken?"

I retorted " hey! What was that for? I laugh when I'm nervous"

I can sense him getting impatient with me. "Disobedient are we? Get on your knees" I pause not thinking he is serious.

"NOW!" I drop to my knees.

Feeling my heart pound against my chest. "Good girl" he coo's.

I feel him move my hair out of my face pulling it ever so slightly, causing a moan to escape my lips. I am able to see everything once Theo takes the blindfold off. I look around the room, there are chains and whips displayed all over the walls.

"Um what is all of this?" I let the nerves get the better of me and at this point Theo knows.

Theo steps in front of me grabbing my hands unlocking the handcuffs, " Well they are instruments I'd like to use on you if you will allow me to."

Feeling embarrassed, I hide my face. Theo grabs my chin, forcing eye contact. "There is no need to hide your pretty face away from me Miss Heineken."

"Well there is something you need to know." The panic in my chest hurts.

The sudden change in Theo is somewhat sweet and comforting. "Whatever it is you can tell me, we have many things to discuss going forward"

I inhale deeply letting it go " well, I - it's just- I've never had sex before" heat burning my cheeks.

Something seems to change in Theo as my sentence leaves my lips, he starts to pace. "What do you mean you never had sex? You got to be shitting me right?" I watch as he becomes panicked himself, combing his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, hanging my head.

Theo walks over to me grabbing my face "you have nothing to be sorry for, I'm sorry you haven't been loved correctly"

Before I could speak his lips were on mine. It was nothing I have ever experienced before, Theo lifted me up carrying me to another room. It was a plain bedroom nothing like the last room I was in.

He sets me on the bed softly, "If at any point you want me to stop I will"

I stare into his kind eyes this is a very different side of Mr. Bourbon. "I want this, I want you to know that."

Theo nods, kissing me deeply, he travels down my neck finding my sweet spot. I arch my back wanting more, Theo strips me of my shirt and pants leaving me in my black lace set.

Theo kisses my tummy and groans "God Aspen you are so fucking beautiful I can't take it!" Traveling kisses down to my panty line, he bites at my hip bone causing me to gasp at the sensation.

I can feel my wetness seeping out, craving this man is an understatement. Theo stops, removing his dress shirt. Admiring his tasteful art on his body.

I hook my finger into his pants "you're wearing too many clothes professor" I bite my lip as I take control unbuttoning his trousers.

Theo quickly pinned my arms above my head, "I am the one in charge do you understand me?"

Breathing heavily I manage to answer "yes, sir"

Theo grabs my face, kissing me roughly "you're such a good girl" his deep voice making me shiver.

Theo moves down to my panties, retracting them. "Mhmm you're already wet for me? I love how your body responds so well to me Miss Heineken"

My patience ran thin, wanting to feel the full experience. Theo's lips connect with my clit, licking my folds. I feel the high I felt last time.

Theo unleashes his member letting it spring up, "Don't worry I'll be gentle"

I relax as he lines up at my entrance, he teases my clit with his tip. I groaned, wanting more as if on cue Theo pushed through, filling me up, the pressure was overbearing. Theo waited until I got adjusted, he slowly inched in and out the feeling became pleasant.

I start moving my hips to match his rhythm "Fuck you feel so fucking good, I want you to go harder" feeling my confidence peak.

"Aspen are you sure yo-" I cut him off

"please just fuck me professor" Theo takes no time to understand the assignment.

Pounding into me, his length filling me. The pain was a good pain, I wanted more. "Pl- please" I beg.

Theo doesn't change his pace "What do you want, baby girl?"

I bite my lip craving more attention "please choke me" I breathe out. Theo hesitates for a second and follows through with my request, feeling my orgasm I scream in ecstasy.