Love Me Not-Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alicia's P.O.V

The whole day went by so fast. It was sixth period. That's the last class for the day that I have with all my friends, which was health. Honestly health is the most boring class ever. Once I got in class out teacher taught us a lesson on peer pressure... We learned this for pretty much half of last year! Why do we need to cover it again!? While our health teacher was rambling on never give into negative peer pressure I was zoning out. I almost fell asleep when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around and see Justin waving his hand in my face. "What are you doing!?" I snapped whispering. "Eh I'm bored and your sitting in front of me." He whispered back. "Mr. Pinnock? Mrs. Maxwell? Would you like to share with the class why you interrupted my teaching and your classmates learning?" Justin looked at me with a sly grin plastered on his face. I grinned back. "Yeah we interrupted your lesson because we are bored!" Justin yelled. Our teacher started fuming. "Pardon me Mr. Pinnock?" "You heard me I don't care about this!" "Detention after school for an hour!" She yelled to him. I started laughing then said "Well your going to have to give me detention too because I don't give a damn about negative peer pressure."

"Fine! Its settled! Mr. Pinnock and Mrs. Maxwell, you have detention in room 210 after school for an hour!"

Justin's P.O.V

Wow shocker! I didn't see that one coming. I'm in detention at least once a week so why not start the new school year off with detention after school? Alicia normally doesn't get into detention so easily... But she does know how to get on teachers last nerve.

20 minutes later the bell rang for the end of the day. Me and Alicia had detention, so looks like we're stuck in this hell hole for another hour! Yippee! As we made our way to room 210 we realized we were the only kids in detention. Whatever! Alicia sat in a desk near the window in the back of the classroom taking out her phone and earbuds. 

Alicia's P.O.V 

I pulled my phone out of my backpack. I texted my mom letting her know I was stuck in detention for an hour.I plugged my earbuds into the jack and hit shuffle on my music app. I stared out the window looking at all the nature outside but for some reason my thoughts weren't focusing on the beauty of nature but rather the beauty of Seth. 

"Alright children you can go." Our principal told me and Justin when the hour was up. I picked up my bag and walked out into the quiet hallway. I walked down the hall and around the corner to get to my locker. I tossed my health binder inside and grabbed my math book. I slammed my locker closed and made my way to the closest stairs to leave. I walked outside and noticed a familiar Volkswagen... Seth? I walked closer to it, Seth was inside. I knocked on his window and he looked up at me. He rolled down his window and I asked "Seth its 3:30 what are you still doing here?" Seth chuckled and said "How would you get home Alicia? I didn't think you would want to walk for 25 minutes back to your house." I laughed as Seth flipped his hair and fixed his beanie. I jumped into the passenger side and he drove me home. "How was detention with Justin?" He asked. "Ahhh it was fine. We sent texts back and forth about health class and gave each other help on a 1200 word essay we had to write on negative peer pressure thats due Wednesday." Seth just laughed and said "Really? That's your major punishment?! Haha!" I couldn't help but start laughing too... Now that I think of it, it wasn't as bad as a punishment as I thought. Seth pulled into my driveway. "Thanks for the ride home." I said hugging him and exiting his car. "See you in the morning?" Seth asked. "Of course!" I waved bye as he pulled away from my house.

Seth's P.O.V

Damn! I just let her go in so easily! I could've pecked her cheek! Or at least hug her back properly. I'm such a dumb ass! I drove back to my house regretting not giving Alicia a proper hug or kiss. I got home and saw my younger brother running around the house? "Bro why you running around like a crazy person!?" "I GOT A GIRLS NUMBER ON MY FIRST DAY OF TENTH GRADE!" I laughed and said "That's good... Remember if you ask her out respect her and be polite. Words of advice." It's all true though... Most girls go for guys that are respectful,polite and understanding. I ran upstairs to my room and dropped my bag on my desk. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone. I started scrolling through my old texts with Alicia. Damn we have a lot of texts... But here's my favourite one:

A: Hey Sethh

Me: Hey Ali!

A: You have a nickname for me now?

Me: Aha yup! You like it?

A: No! 

Me: Well I do! So suck it up!

A: You're a dork :p

Me: You know you love me... ;)

A: Mmm more like in your dreams :*

Me: I know you love me! I know you care! Just shout whenever and I'll be there!

A: Ew Justin Bieber. 

Me: Admit it... I'm funnier than you

A: If I don't?

Me: I will put something between those precious boobs of yours ;)

A: Thats disgusting..

Me: alright alright.. I'm sorry

A: All good.

Me: you know what I want to do so bad?

A: for you to taste my lips..

Me: erm... what??

A: Woops! That was from a tumblr post I copied and pasted it to you by accident! My bad!

Me: Mm sure..

A: piss off Jacks!

Me: Neverrr :*

I know she didn't copy and paste that... She totally wants to kiss me. 

And I totally want to kiss her.

Alicia's P.O.V

I walked inside my house and closed my door. I threw my back against it. Letting it sink in that Seth waited an hour for me to get out of detention just so he could drive me home? Ugh this boy just gets sweeter and sweeter. I ran up to my room and tossed my bag to my bed. I grabbed my favourite pj pants and a spaghetti strap black tank to change into. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and removed my makeup. I grabbed a pencil out of my bag and started doing my homework. Just the thought of Seth got me easily distracted from my work. His eyes are just the perfect shade of brown. His long brown hair... and oh don't even get me started on his lips! His everything is just perfect. I don't know if he even likes me back though... But the feelings I have for him... Could they be love?

A/N: 13 reads in one day!? Thanks <3 hope you like this second chapter! 

On the side is how I imagine what Seth looks like============>

Vote

Comment

Share