Love Me Not-Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Alicia's P.O.V

These waffles that Seth made me are delicious! Even though he almost burnt the house down making popcorn.. He's a pretty good chef.

"The last piece.." I said kinda upset.

I ate it, savouring the yummy taste of raspberries and whip cream.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it babe!" Seth said happily.

"It was amazingg!" I replied.

"Your day isn't over yet though.. I have an amazing day planned for us." Seth said.

"Really? Like what?" I asked

"First I'm taking you to the mall to do some birthday shopping, second I'm taking you to the nail salon, then a dinner with a surprise."

"Seems like a fun day ahead! I'm going to go take a shower.. You going to go home and freshen up? Or...?"

"I'm going home to freshen up yeah. I'll be back in an hour to pick you up. Be ready."

"Okay! See you then!" I kissed Seth then sent him on his way.

I had to start getting ready.. I quickly called Seth a cab & he just waited on the porch for him. He'll text me when it arrives.

***

I went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the tap and let the warm water hit me. Ahh felt so good in this cold weather.

After a good refreshing shower, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my bedroom to look for an outfit for the day.

I found the perfect outfit! Skinny jeans, a black crop top that says 'stay weird' and my vans. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. 

Seth should be here any minute to pick me up for our day! I can't wait!

Seth's P.O.V

Once the cab pulled into Alicia's drive way I sent her a quick text that the cab arrived and got in.

When I arrived home I quickly ran inside and grabbed $20 to give to the cab driver.

"Keep the change." I said politely.

"Thank you sir."

I went back into the house and went to find my parents.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" I called out.

"In here honey!" I heard my mom say from the kitchen.

"Hi mom, hi dad."

"Morning Seth." My dad said.

"How was the party?" My mom asked.

"Uh.. It was good..." I said trailing off.

"Did you drink?" My dad asked.

"Um.. Dksmdmdm." I mumbled looking into space trying to avoid his question. I've only drank once before at my cousins wedding and I got so drunk I was grounded for a week.

"Pardon Seth?" He asked more stern.

"Uh yeah I drank." I replied.

"How much?" My mom asked worried.

"Not too much.. Just 2 beers and a glass of champagne." Lies.

"Oh okay well thats moderate." She said less worried.  I had to start getting ready for my day with Alicia. So I had to cut our conversation short.

"I'm going to take Alicia out for her birthday... And I'm going to pick up her and a few friends in an hour so yeah."

"Okay Seth. Be safe and have fun." My mom said.

After that I left the kitchen and ran upstairs to the closest bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up.

***

Once I got out of the shower I started drying my hair, making sure it was good enough. I brushed my teeth and shaved.

I then went to my room and threw on a pair of jeans and a light blue long sleeved v-neck. I put on my watch and sprayed some cologne on. I grabbed Alicia's present from my night stand, grabbed my car keys and left.

I went to pick up Justin first, then Lowrie and lastly Alicia. Marco, Ben and Becca were going to meet us at the restaurant tonight for dinner so it was only the 4 of us for now. I went up to Alicia's door and rang her doorbell. Alicia answered.

"You ready birthday girl?" I asked her giving her a toothy grin.

"Yup!" She said walking out of her house. I opened the passenger door for her and she hopped in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!" Justin and Lowrie screamed when she got in. Alicia's face made its way into a huge smile and turned around to face her friends.

"Hey guys! Thanks!!" She replied to them.

"First stop, to the mall." I said once I got in and started the car.

Alicia's P.O.V

Wow Seth definately surprised me with Justin and Lowrie joining us. Man I haven't seen them since last Saturday, but it feels like forever.

"First stop, to the mall." Seth said and started his car.

I turned on his radio and Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots was playing.

"I  wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new, I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang
." Everyone sang along.

"I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink, But now I'm insecure and I care what people think."

15 minutes later we arrived at the mall. We all got out of the car and in sync we all shut the doors at the same time.

"Woah that was creepy." Justin said.

Me and Lowrie just laughed and walked ahead of the boys to the front of the mall.

This is a good start to my birthday.

A/N: hey readers! Hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try my best to update for Friday before I leave for my cottage!!

Vote

Comment

Share