Love Me Not-Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alicia's P.O.V

I woke up in Seth's hoodie and his strong arms wrapped around my waist. Such a good feeling to get used to.

I tried breaking out of Seth's grasp but he wouldn't let me. "Babe, please stay here." He mumbled into a pillow.

"I need to pee, Seth." I said annoyed.

"Go, go I don't want you to pee on me!" Seth shrieked... Which woke Justin up... Great job!

"What's going on? What time is it?" Justin mumbled into the couch, while rolling over to face Seth and I.

"Nothing is.. Alicia needs to pee. Dude I just woke up too I have no clue what the time is.." Seth said. Seth then pulled out his phone and said "it's 9:30 am."

"Oh okay good. I'm going back to sleep then." Justin said pulling the pillow closer to him.

Lowrie's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning the smell of French toast filled my nostrils. Yumm! I walk into the kitchen and see Seth and Alicia fooling around while cooking everyone breakfast. Their cooking is probably as great as my moms and when they cook together it's just so good!

"Well it's good to see you two getting along." I say while walking to the fridge to take out the jug of milk. Alicia started giggling and looked up at Seth and Seth put his arms around her waist. Wait... That's not something I've seen them do before.. Only couples do that sort of thing... Wait another minute... Are they dating!?

"Just a question out of curiosity..." I say questionably, moving closer to the counter. "Are you guys an.. Uh.. Item?" They both went silent and started smiling, wide smiles.

"Lowrie can we talk in your room for a minute?" Alicia said. Her cheeks turning bright pink and grinning. Something's up. Plus she was wearing his sweater... That's a bit odd.

We go upstairs to my room and Alicia shuts the door. "Okay what do you want to know?" Alicia asks.

"Duh everything!" I say.

"Ok so last night when we went to have our talk... Seth was apologizing and he was telling me how sad he's been. Afterwards he admitted his feelings for me and something happened..."

"What happened!" I shrieked, getting real excited.

"We kissed. We finally kissed. And yes we are now boyfriend and girlfriend."

I just looked at her, mouth in agap and wide eyed. "No freakin way! Ahhhh!" Alicia then slapped her hand on my mouth.

"Shhh we will talk about it during breakfast with everyone else! Lets not wake Justin and Marco up either." Alicia whispered. "By the way.. I am so sorry for being a bitch last night and flirting with Marco."

"Don't even worry about it. Him and I were hitting it off real nice while you went to talk to Seth." I said while we walked out of my room and back downstairs.

Justin's P.O.V

I finally get up from the couch. Comfortable but terrible pillows. I stretched my arms and legs then walked into the kitchen to see Seth? Cooking? A real meal? Wow something's up. Something's definitely up.

"Morning Seth." I say while I clap my hand on his back.

"Morning Justin. Get enough beauty sleep?" Seth said laughing.  I stretched my arms back then said

"So may I ask why your cooking breakfast?"

"Well I was cooking with Alicia but she left somewhere with Lowrie."

"Hmm you and Alicia were cooking together?" I say suspiciously.

"Okay Justin I need to admit something.. Keep this between you and me for now.... Me and Alicia are.. Dating." Seth said smiling wide. 

"Ha I haven't seen you this happy since you broke up with your ex girlfriend Taylor! Happy for you man." I say giving him a friendly embrace.

"Thanks man. You know I don't think I could be happier with any other girl."

Oh I can see bigger sparks flying.

Alicia's P.O.V

Me and Lowrie went back to the living room and noticed Justin and Marco were gone.  We then heard Justin talking in the kitchen and a toilet flush so now we know where everyone is.

"Oh and Alicia.. look at what I got.." Lowrie said while pulling her hair out of the way to reveal four purple/pink marks on her neck close to her ear.

"Marking his territory I see?" I started laughing and so did Lowrie.. Then Marco walked in..

"What's so funny ladies?" Marco said in a morning voice.

"Uh.. Erm.. Nothing.." Lowrie stuttered.

"Hmm nothing? I don't think 'nothing' sounds funny."

"We will talk later.." Lowrie mumbled to Marco.

The three of us entered the kitchen to see plates and glasses of milk on the table.

"Morning sleeping beauties." Justin greeted us.

"Mm says the one who woke up at 9:30 am looking like he's completely sloshed and falls back asleep.." I said to Justin followed by me sticking my tongue out at him.

"Shut up Mrs. Jacks..." Justin said smirking. I couldn't help but feel the heat burning on my cheeks. Damn my easily blushing cheeks!

"Look at her face! It's red as a tomato!" Marco said laughing along with Justin. I just rolled my eyes at them then sat down beside Lowrie.

This week is going to be interesting.

A/N: ahh 118 reads amazing! Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update as soon as I can! Until then enjoy! :*

Rate

Vote

Comment

Share