Epilogue

-2 years later-

Alicia's POV

Its been 2 years since Seth proposed to me at our high school graduation. My college life has been going well and with another year I will be graduating that too. Seth goes to college in Virgina and I go to a local college here in South Carolina, so I don't get to see him as often. This long distance dating thing has been working out well which I am so grateful for.

As for Justin and Becca's relationship, they broke up shortly after our post secondary school lives begun. Lowrie and Marco are still going strong for the past 2 years (fingers crossed they get engaged)! Luckily for me, Lowrie and Marco go to the same college as me so I see them almost everyday. Ben and I's relationship went down hill and we haven't talked in a little over 7 months. But that is just life.

****

After a long year of tests and stress, I cannot wait to be on summer vacation and especially to see Seth. Speaking of Seth, he comes home tomorrow! I'm so excited to see him. Since the last time he saw me I've dyed my natural burgundy red hair to a firey, vibrant red. I also pierced my nose and tongue and got a tattoo. A lot about me has changed actually. In a way, I am finally expressing my inner self.

As I said goodbye for the year to my teachers at the end of the class, my phone began buzzing like crazy. Either I was getting spam texts or someone was calling me. I quickly shuffled out of the class and saw the caller I.D which was Seth.

"Hey baby!" Seth said cheerfully.

"Hi Seth!"

"As you know I'm coming home for summer vacation today and I just wanted to give you a heads up that I made dinner reservations for us at that fancy Italian place you like."

"Aw you did? I can't wait for later! What time will you be picking me up?!"

"Well by the time I get home from the airport, it will be roughly 4:30 so.. be ready for 7!"

"Fine by me! I just finished looking at my exam scores for this semester and I'll be heading home now. By the way... I got my driver's license finally!"

"That's amazing, A! I can't wait to hear about how your semester went since the last time I saw you."

"Same goes!"

"I will see you tonight honey, I love you."

"I love you too." And with that we hung up. Gahh I cannot wait for tonight.

****

When I got home I took a nice relaxing bath. I finished top of my class with a 89% average! I could not be less stressed than I am right now.

I got out of the bath and began looking for an outfit. I decided to wear my high waisted matte leather skirt with a white peter pan collar blouse and my red ankle strap platform heels. As for makeup I went for a smokey eye and a neutral lip colour. I straightened my hair and took one final look in the mirror at my overall appearance and I felt and looked great.

I got a text from Seth saying that he would be here in 5 minutes and boy did those 5 minutes fly by fast, the doorbell rang and I automatically knew it was him. I ran down the stairs and hurried towards the door. Once I opened it I jumped into Seth's big strong arms (and may I add they look more toned since the last time I saw him).

"SETH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said in a raised tone.

"I missed you too Alicia." He said pulling away from our embrace. I smashed my lips onto his and we shared very passionate kiss together. We pulled apart and Seth scanned me up and down.

"Damn Alicia I don't know if it is possible to look hotter since the last time I saw you. Your hair looks amazing and I think your nose ring looks really great on you. Not only that but your half sleeve looks badass!" I flashed him a toothy grin and then stuck my tongue out.

"Holy crap and you got your tongue pierced!? That is something I'll have to get used to while me make out."

"Thanks for the compliments baby. I'm actually planning on adding to my half sleeve and making it a full arm sleeve and I'm also contemplating getting my nipples pierced." Seth's eyes filled with lust when I said that last part.

"Are you trying to kill me with your looks or something?" I gave him a sly grin and shrugged my shoulders.

"Seth you are looking amazing yourself. I mean your arms look more toned and you are growing your hair out.. which is so hot. I love the blonde highlights you got and is that an eyebrow piercing?" Seth blushed, obviously flattered.

"Yeah I actually got it pierced a week ago. I've always wanted to get it done so my roommate paid for it on my birthday."

"Well it looks amazing babe."

"Thank you." He replied flustered.

"I don't know about you but I am starved!" I said as my stomach made a grumbling noise. Seth chuckled and held out his arm,

"Then lets go." We walked towards his car and as we did he saw mine.

"Holy shit Alicia.. You got the Fiat 500x!?"

"Yup! I've been saving up for a car since I was 18 for whenever I get my driver's license."

"We must drive it around during the summer." I laughed and nodded my head excitedly. We got into Seth's car and drove to the restaurant.

****

After an amazing pasta dinner, Seth took us back to his place and we went up to his room. From in front of the door leading into the bedroom there was red rose petals on the floor that led towards his bed. On top of his bed, there was a bouquet of white roses( my favourite flowers) and on his night stand there was a bottle of sparkling cider (I almost was in a car accident a year ago due to driving with an intoxicated driver so I haven't touched an alcoholic beverage since), lit candles and a box of condoms. I smiled so wide.

"Seth this is so amazing.. I love it."

"I hoped you would. My family is going camping for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves for tonight." I got really excited to be spending tonight alone with my fiance.

"Now without further ado.. Let's get the night on." Seth said with a cheeky grin on his face. He slowly took off my clothes.. leaving me in just my lingerie and shoes. He began kissing my neck, roughly and leaving love bites that go down to my collarbones. I then started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it on the ground.

"Oh my god Seth... your body is so gorgeous." Seth smiled and then unclipped my bra.

"My dear Alicia your body is so beautiful.." By now we were both very aroused and I couldn't wait any long for him to please me.

"Seth enough talk.. I need you... now." I moaned in his ear.

"My pleasure." He said with a wink.

****

We laid on our backs trying to catch our breaths. That was probably the best sex we have ever had. I turned over to face Seth and studied his beautiful features. It was times like this that made me realize that this was the man that I am going to be spending the rest of my life with and I could not be more happier that he is not only my soul mate but my best friend.

"Seth.. I love you so much." I whispered and then kissed his lips with passion.

"...And I love you so much." Seth said after we pulled apart from our kiss.

The End.

A/N: I cannot express how sorry I am for taking so long to post the epilogue. I frankly could not think of any way to end this story but I finally did. I want to thank everyone whose voted and read my book. As you know there won't be a sequel so this is the end. One more thank you for the 1.61k reads! I hope this story eventually reaches 2k reads! I may write other things in the future.. But as for now this is goodbye.