Love Me Not-Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Seth's P.O.V
I went back into the school and towards the locker room. I took off everything and went to the shower stalls to take a shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards my locker. As I was walking towards my locker I heard a crashing noise coming from behind me. I was the only one left in the locker room... Who could be here?

"Hello?" No answer... *Bang!* Another crashing noise.

"Whose there?" Just then I heard heels tapping against the floor. Taylor.

"Well,well,well. Look whose here. ALL alone." Taylor said flirtatiously.

"Umm... Taylor I don't think you should be in here."

"Is Alicia around?"

"No..."

"So shut up and kiss me." I started pushing Taylor away from me.

"No I will not kiss you Taylor. We're not together anymore. I'm with Alicia now."

"Oh c'mon Seth! Remember all the crazy wild sex we'd have in my basement? And all those make out sessions in the back seat of your car... Don't you miss it?" I felt like I was about to explode. This bitch is crazy.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Seth babe you in there?" I heard Alicia call out.

"Seth.. Ignore her." Taylor said smirking.

Alicia banged the door again.
"Seth are you there?!" She sounded angry. Then I heard a loud bang against the door.

"SETH ARE YOU IN THAT CHANGEROOM!?" She practically yelled. Taylor pulled me into her and attached her lips to mine. I let out a yell but it only came out muffled. I tried pulling away but Taylor tightened her grip around me. Just then Alicia stormed in.

I was finally able to get out of Taylor's grip. I caught a glimpse of Alicia face and it was filled with betrayal and anger. Tears started falling from her eyes.

"Seth! How could you do this to me!?" She ran out of the changeroom and I followed her out.

"Alicia! Stop! It wasn't what it looked like!" I said as I ran closer to Alicia. Once I caught up to her, I turned her around to face me.

"Really? So you weren't just kissing Taylor a minute ago in the locker rooms!?" She screeched trying to pull out of my grip. I remained silent.

"My point made. Seth how could you do this to me? Or how could you do this to us!? I love you so entirely much and yet you go kiss Taylor!? Seth honestly if you want Taylor back then you could've told me! But no you go kiss her behind my back and hurt me even more." I still said nothing to her. I felt tears starting to sting my eyes.

"You know what? Don't ever speak to me again. In fact don't ever come near me again. Goodbye Seth." She pulled away from me as buckets of tears poured out of her eyes.

"Alicia... She kissed me... and I do love you... A lot...." I mumbled as she was now exiting the school. I turned back around to the locker room. Taylor was still standing in the same exact place where I left her.

"Taylor.. Get the fuck out now. You're a piece of shit and I never want to see you again!" I yelled at her as tears started pouring out of my eyes. She scurried out of the locker room and I just sat there and cried,cried and cried. I love Alicia more then anything and Taylor had to come in and ruin it for us. Why, why, WHY!?

Alicia's P.O.V
I ran outside and just continued to bawl. I didn't know where I was going. I just paced around in a circle trying to process everything that just happened. A) Taylor is still a bitch. B) Seth and Taylor kissed. C) I just broke up with Seth. I started walking towards my house.

I don't care if it is a 20 minute walk! No one will come get me at 5pm on a Thursday evening.

I kept walking and walking. Tears still coming out of my eyes like buckets. I passed by Marco's house and he just happened to be outside with Lowrie.

"Alicia? What happened? Why are you walking home?" Lowrie asked concerned. I turned around and faced Lowrie. She ran towards me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"He.. He.. Kissed Taylor!" I bawled into Lowrie's shoulder. She loosened her hug and looked me in the eyes and said

"Shh.. It's okay Ali. Shh... It's okay let it out."

"No it's not okay! The person I love most kissed their ex! I'm crushed, angry, sad... Heartbroken!" I yelled pulling away from Lowrie's arms. She looked at me dissapointed and brought me inside Marco's house. I still was bawling my eyes out.

"Marco! Marco!" Lowrie yelled out. Marco then came out of the kitchen eating a sandwich. He looked at me and put the sandwich down on the closest table. He ran towards us and pulled me into a hug.

"Alicia! What's wrong?!"

"I saw S-Seth and Taylor k-kissing." I sobbed pulling myself out of Marco's arms.

"Do you want me to drive you home to get some rest?" Marco offered.

"Can you please?"

"It's a 5 minute drive its no problem. Lets go." Me and Lowrie followed Marco out to his car. Lowrie went into the passenger seat and I went into the back seat.

Lowrie handed me a few tissues so I could blot my eyes. We pulled down Marco's street and drove towards my house.

5 minutes later Marco pulled into my driveway.

"Thanks so much guys." I said as I made my way inside. I slammed the front door and ran upstairs to my room. I locked my door and collapsed to my floor. I curled up into a ball and just sobbed and sobbed for hours.

***
3 hours later I got out of that position and went to my bathroom. I took off all my makeup and threw my hair up in a bun. I walked back into my bedroom and straight to my nightstand where all of the pictures of me and Seth were. I grabbed an old shoe box and put all the pics in there and put the box in my closet.

I then deleted all of the photos of us off my phone and Instagram.

I grabbed my ear buds and played Yeah boy and doll face by Pierce the Veil as I cried myself to sleep. All I could think about was all the amazing memories of me and Seth and now their all down the drain cuz he kissed Taylor. Why would he even do that to me!? Does he not understand how much I love him!? Or how much he means to me!? Does he not realize it!? Seth is my world, my first love and now he's nothing to me.

He ruined this for himself. Actually he ruined this for the both of us. Seth
Jacks your the biggest asshole but I still love you.

A/N; aye sexpots!! Sorry I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks :| I've had writers block for so long :// school just started so hopefully I will update soon! Sorry for the wait!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share