Love Me Not-Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alicia's P.O.V

*8 hours ago*

Seth: Alicia baby girl? Are you awake?

Me: Seth its only 10:00pm of course I'm awake!

Seth: Yay! I love talking to you:*

Me: Any certain reason why your acting.. Different?

Seth: Mm don't know what your talking about Ali(;

Me: Hmm okay... Sethy!

Seth: Sethy really?!

Me: Aw don't like the new nickname? Well suck it up! Cause' I do!

Seth: So your using my words against me?!

Me: I guess... (;

Seth: Alicia... Can I ask you something?

Me: Anything

Seth: If we ever became boyfriend and girlfriend... Do you think I'd be a good boyfriend?

All that went though my mind was 'maybe Lowrie was right' 'did Seth like me back?!'

Me: I think you'd be the best boyfriend ever.

Seth: Thanks Alicia... I think you'd be a good girlfriend too...(:

Me: Seth.. Are you gonna tell me whats up? You don't normally flirt with me..

Seth: What 2 best friends can't flirt with each other time to time?

Me: Not really...

Seth: My darling Alicia I must get some sleep... Goodnight beautiful :*

I didn't reply after that. I let it sink in that Lowrie could be right... Seth likes me back.

*6:30am*

I woke up smiling like an idiot... I was totally falling for Seth... The feelings I have towards him aren't just lust.. They're more deeper.

I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom to take a morning shower. The water was so cold this morning. When I was out I was glad to be wrapping myself in a warm towel. I walked into my bedroom and walked to my closest. I love picking outfits for school days. My outfit today is black leggings and a grey crew neck hoodie. I put my hair in a ponytail and went with a neutral makeup look. I put on a locket necklace with a pic of Seth and I on one side and Justin, Lowrie, Seth and I on the other. After taking a glance of myself in the mirror I ran downstairs for breakfast. I made myself a bowl of Cheerios and sat in my dining room eating. It was only roughly 8:05 when I was finished. I have about 10 minutes before Seth came to get me for school. I pulled out my phone and put my earbuds in and started listening to Dear Maria by All Time Low.

I looked at the time and wow 10 minutes flies by fast! I heard Seth's car horn beeping. I took off my earbuds and laid them nicely in my bag and shoved my phone in my bag too. 

I left my house and I see Seth outside grinning.

"Hey Babe!" Seth said hugging my torso. Okay I'm officially dying inside. "Hey Seth" I said hugging him back. I get into Seth's car and he gets in as well. We start driving to school when he grabs my left hand and starts massaging it? I pull away immediately. "What's wrong Alicia?" Seth asks confused.
"Nothing... Its just I was taken back by your touchy-feelyness."
Seth nodded. I then let out a sigh and looked out the window. I'm honestly falling hard for Seth... But in a way I'm also afraid of falling too hard because what if he doesn't like me back... Broken hearted Alicia.

Seth's P.O.V

The way Alicia pulled away her hand so immediately made me think something... And only one reason... She likes me. Every time I flirt with her... She blushes but then flirts back, she smiles every time I'm with her, she loves to text me and apparently wants to kiss my lips. The way Alicia looks though... Its so breath taking. Her reddish brown hair.. That flows down her back, her mysterious dark brown eyes that make me nervous when I look directly in them, her short height and the way her body curves... Their all so amazing. Nobody's perfect... But I find Alicia perfect. I never thought I'd like a girl this much before. I never expected it to be my best friend either.

Lowrie's P.O.V

When I pulled into the school parking lot and I stayed in my car just fixing my hair when out of the rear view mirror I see Seth's car park behind mine. I can see the way Seth looks at Alicia... He totally likes her back. I was knocked out of my stalking when Justin knocked on my window. I opened the car door and got out to talk Justin. I honestly think Justin is hot but he's my best friend... I wouldn't date him.
"You see the love birds too?" I said to Justin whose head was faced to Seth's car.
"They should totally go out, just saying!" Justin said.
"I totally agree with you but Alicia doesn't believe that Seth likes her back." I said annoyed.
"She's probably too afraid to fall hard thats why she won't believe it.." Justin replied seriously.
"Exactly." Alicia will soon realize Seth likes her back and together they'll live happily ever after. Ahh I can already see Seth and Alicia babies walking around their house!

A/N: Thanks everyone for reading my story! I hope your enjoying this love story so far. Drama will start within the next 2 chapters!

Vote

Comment

Share