Love Me Not- Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alicia's P.O.V

~1 week later~

Wow does a week go by fast. It's already New Year's Eve! Tonight I'm going to Micheal's cousins New Year's Eve party tonight with Seth. I can't wait!

I was just about ready to leave as I took one last glance at my outfit. I was wearing a one shoulder black dress, lace from my right shoulder down my arm, the dress was knee length and I was wearing black, suede booties, 4 inches as well. I had my hair curled and 2 strands from my side bangs in fishtail braids pinned to the side. I did a smokey eye and wore a dark red lipstick that Kaylee gave me for last years birthday. I'm also wearing Seth's favourite perfume on me!

"Alicia! Hurry your ass up or we're going to be late!" Kaylee yelled from downstairs.

"Calm down I'm coming!!" I yelled back at her as I grabbed my clutch and phone.

"Well don't you look pretty." My mother said as I passed by her bedroom.

"Thanks mom."

"Now don't party too hard and you and Kaylee have to be home for 2. No later." My mother said sternly.

"Don't worry I won't!"

"Alright have fun,be safe and tell Seth I say hi." My mom said with a smile. Then pulled me into a hug. I blew her a kiss and walked downstairs to see Kaylee.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"I've been ready for 40 minutes! Lets hurry up so we can pick up Seth." Kaylee said while opening the front door.

"Sorry Kaylee."

"Not a problem... So how are you and Seth? Better?" She asked as we entered her car.

"Seth and I are much better." I said with a blush beginning to form on my cheeks.

"Good to hear." Kaylee said with a smile as we drove down our street.

Seth's P.O.V

Tonight Alicia invited me to her sisters, boyfriends, cousins place for a New Year's Eve party. Kaylee and Alicia should be here any minute. But I'm sorta nervous for tonight. This is like our first unofficial date but not as special I guess.. But I'll make it great.

I just received a text from Alicia.

"Hey we'll be there in 5. Be ready! Xo"

I quickly sprayed on some Axe (Alicia's favourite scent). Put on my watch and examined myself in the bathroom mirror. I was wearing a thin V-neck sweater, light washed jeans and my dressy-ish shoes. I made my way downstairs as soon as I was ready. From the side window I saw Kaylee's black Audi, followed by her honking the horn. I opened the front door walking towards her car. I opened the back door and got it.

Alicia turned around and said

"Hey babe." And blew a kiss.

"Hey sweetie." I said and smiled.

"Hello Seth." Kaylee smiled.

"Hi Kaylee." I said back.

We were now on the road to the party. According to Alicia it'll only be 20 more minutes.

That was the longest 20 minutes of my life. But we finally arrived.

Kaylee parked in her boyfriends driveway and we all got out. There was already 8 cars down the street for this party. Holy shit.

Alicia's P.O.V

Once we got out of the car, we were greeted by Micheal, Ben and some chick.. Does Ben have a girlfriend?