Love Me Not-Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Alicia's P.O.V
Wow I can't believe it, tonight's finally prom! The day I've been wishing to come quicker.. Has finally came!

Prom is in 4 and a half hours and I just want school to end already! Plus it is a Friday, so you get why I wanted get out ASAP!

So here I am sitting in my last class of the day, world history. I'm not even paying any attention to the lesson 'cause all my focus is targeted to prom.

I glanced at the clock which said its 2:50. Ugh c'mon! Still 10 more minutes!

***
"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

"Alright that's the bell. Make sure to read chapters 9-13 and answer questions 1-13 on page 297. Have that done for Tuesday. Other wise have fun tonight at prom and be safe. Class dismissed."

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally schools done! I litterally ran out of class towards my locker as fast as I could.

I felt a vibration in my back pocket from my phone. It was a text from Lowrie.

From Lowrie:

"Hey girl! Don't forget about our nail appointment at 3:30! Meet me at my car immediately! Xo"

"Shit!" I mumbled. I completely forgot about our nail appointment!

Going at a fast pace I shoved all the books I need in my bag and all the other books into my locker. I just had to go meet Lowrie at her car as soon as possible!

I slammed my locker shut and ran towards one of the exits. While I was rushing I bumped into someone and I realized my bag wasn't zipped so I dropped everything...

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath. I bent down to pick up all the contents that fell but someone was already picking them up... And that someone was Ben.

"Oh my god Ben! I am so sorry! Here let me do it." I insisted picking up my keys and makeup bag.

"No worries Alicia! I got it for you."

"Thank you so much!" I gave him a hug. Followed by his arms wrapping around my torso area.

"It's no problem. But why are you in such a hurry?"

"Me and Lowrie have a nail appointment in 20 minutes and I raced out of the school to look for her car." Ben began to laugh.

"Your so cute." Ben said laughing.

"Eh sure.. So how's that girlfriend of yours? I haven't seen her in a few days." Ben's smile faded away and his eyes softened.

"We broke up... She's moving to Texas for her mom's job in 2 weeks so we thought it'd be the best to break up."

"I'm sorry to hear about that Ben.. So now your going to prom alone?"

"Actually, I decided I'm not going to go." My eyes widened at this.

"Oh hell no! You're coming to prom tonight! Whether I have to drag you to come now or later, you're not going to miss this!"

"But I don't even have a tux! I didn't bother getting one after my relationship status went to single."

"Ben, come with me and Lowrie. We can stop by the tuxedo rental place on the way home."

"Alicia you don't have to go through all this trouble." I laughed at this.

"Trouble? There's no trouble about this. Your coming with us." I grabbed Ben's arm and dragged him to find Lowrie's car.

Lowrie's P.O.V
How long does it take this girl to meet me at my car!? Like honestly the nail salon is only 5 minutes away but, she can still hurry her ass up!