CH-3: The Female Lead

3rd Person's POV:

"Chanmi!" Jangmi pulled the girl to the side to avoid her bumping into a pillar. "Seriously Jangmi, what were you even doing?" The girl heard a very well know male voice and turned to look at him. "I was doing what I was supposed to. Being with my friend." She deadpanned. "What if she gets hurt? You are too careless." Juwon snatched the girl from her grip and looked her up and down checking for any kind of injury.

"I am perfectly fine, Juwon." Chanmi smiled and Juwon hugged her. "I'm glad you're fine. I wish I could just have you in front of my eyes all the time. But college, dad and everything you know." Chanmi nodded. "You are such a good and caring friend." Juwon's smile dropped and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, just friend. Hope to change that stupid thought of yours soon." He kissed her temple, catching the girl off guard.

"I think Juwon, we were invited here by you for a party, not this." Jangmi interrupted, sensing Chanmi's discomfort. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Please come inside." He held the two girls and took them inside.

"Yo! Jackson!" He waved at the birthday boy, who waved back at him. "Yo! Juwon. Wait who are these two beauties with you?" He smiled at the two. "This is Chanmi, my soon to be girlfriend, about whom I talked about to you, and this is her friend." He motioned to the two and Jackson nodded, recalling them.

"How have you been recovering after the accident, Chanmi?" He asked after the introduction and before the girl could say anything, Juwon interrupted. "Don't remind her of that ugly past. It might make her uncomfortable."
Jangmi scowled and threw him the most disgusting look. "She can still speak, you know. She is not mute, only blind." She again deadpanned at the boy, who glared.

"I swear of I had another choice then you wouldn't be friends with her anymore." He snarled. "No, she is right. I can still speak. And if you only speak for me all the time then how can I stand up for myself? People will think I am using you or something." Juwon looked at her with adoration and sympathy. "No baby, I don't care about them. If only they knew that you would ever do that. That's the only thing you don't do to me, using me." He sighed.

Jackson and Jangmi shared an awkward look with each other. "Well, how about you two girls enjoy the party for tonight? And if anyone bothers you, then call either me or Juwon. Here is my number." He gave her number to Jangmi, who nodded. "Take care of her." Juwon warned before wandering off with Jackson. Jangmi rolled her eyes and looked at Chanmi.

"Come princess, let's have a seat somewhere."