CH-13: Worried Binnie

3rd Person's POV:

"Why are you so worried about?" Chan asked Changbin, who was sitting in the corner again with a pout and a frown, while strolling through his phone. "Chanmi isn't picking up." He sighed and again dialed the number. "The number you have dialed-" "Shit!" He put the phone down and messaged on the same number.

"I think she is now ghosting him. Maybe she really did have a boyfriend and that is that bad guy?" Jeongin asked and Changbin looked at him. "No, it can't be." His eyebrows furrowed. "I am going to the cafe. Anyone coming?" He stood up. "Hyung, trust me. She is just ghosting you." Jisung said while munching on his popcorn. "Like how Sadie did with Cole in Ghosted-" "Can you please shut up?" Minho spat at the ferret who pursed his lips and looked back at the screen.

"Fine, I'm leaving alone. You guys are of no help." He said and went outside of the living room and was wearing his shoes. He heard some footsteps and saw both Seungmin and Felix coming as well. "You two?" He raised an eyebrow.
"The movie was boring. I might find something interesting to listen to." Seungmin shrugged.
"We both want to make sure that you are safe, and nothing happens like last time." Felix said.
"The movie was boring that's why I decided to come-" "You were adamant on watching this movie." Felix cut Seungmin off and the boy glared.

"Excuse me?" Changbin said at the counter. "Yes?" The woman smiled at him. "Is Ms. Jangmi here?" He asked and she nodded. "She is in the kitchen. Shall I call her?" Changbin nodded at the smaller female, who made her way inside. After a couple of seconds, a taller female, although still smaller in height than Changbin came outside, followed by the other one. Changbin noticed the tired look on her face and also realized that she was probably a couple of years older than him.

"Him." The younger pointed at the male and Jangmi made her way to him. She smiled slightly and straightened her posture. "Yes? You wanted to talk to me? Is there any complain?" He nodded. "But can we talk to a bit more separate place, I mean not in front of everyone and like this on the counter. How about on the bench outside?" He politely asked. He looked at him hesitantly but then nodded. "Fine."

Changbin looked at Seungmin and Felix both and then at Jangmi, who sat down. "I didn't get your name, by the way." She spoke. "It's Changbin. Seo Changbin. These two are my friends, Lee Felix and Kim Seungmin. We all go to SNU." Jangmi's eyes widened at his name, and she nodded. "So, what did you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked.

"About Chanmi." Jangmi looked at him with a frown. "I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up her call. Is everything okay with her? She told me that she lived with you." Jangmi closed her eyes and took a deep sigh. "Listen here, kid." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Don't call or try to contact her. She won't answer. Stop wasting your time." She sternly said, recalling how Chanmi cried last night and told her that she doesn't wants to drag Changbin into this and will try to stay away from him.

"But why? We were all good till yesterday. We even made plans to hang out with each other and now suddenly. Is everything okay with her?" He asked and Jangmi gritted her teeth. "Why are you so interested in her life, anyway? Let her be." She stood up and was about to walk away but stopped in her tracks after hearing his next words.

"Is it Lim Juwon behind all of this?"

A/N: I can't understand why is Changbin's story ranking in IN, Bang Chan's in Changbin and Jeongin's in Bang Chan's?