CH-19: Their Saviour

3rd Person's POV:

"I was just trying to help someone. Remind me to never be kind to someone." Hyunjin cried. "If you feed milk to a snake, it will bite. Think before you act." Felix said. "Why? Just why did I decide to help him? Why did I didn't leave and stayed behind with Iseul?" Jisung whined and hissed when he accidentally banged his fist on the floor while sitting down. "Think about me? I was just worried about my younger friends, look what worrying too much about you guys costed me!" Chan sighed.

"I don't even know what I am doing here?" Jungkook said. "Exactly." Minho started. "I can understand why we are here, but what are you doing locked up with us? Aren't we supposed to be enemies?" He asked and Jungkook shrugged. "Seems like it's kind of an enemies to lovers' kind of tale." Changbin chuckled. "You!" Jisung stood straight.

"Why did you do nothing? And why did you tell me and Felix to just get beaten up by them?" he asked with bewilderment. Changbin smirked. "It's a secret." He looked away. "Seems like he has some plan to get rid of that Juwon." Jungkook said. "Maybe getting beaten up will seems like that they were wrong, which they were, in this case." He made his point and Minho shook his head. "Juwon will get out easily."

"Why?" He asked. "Because his father is the commissioner." Felix informed him and Jungkook's face fell. "That's a horrific news-" He was cut off when he saw Juwon and his friends walking out from their own cell and they boy passing their cell with a big smirk on. "HEY!" Jisung, stood up. "WE WERE THE ONES WHO WERE BEATEN UP! WE SHOULD BE GETTING OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEM!" Changbin held him down and shook his head. "Wait for a minute. We will be out soon."

The minute passed into two hours, and they were still in the cell. "I am hungry." Changbin mumbled to himself. "You are always hungry." Felix scowled. They then saw an officer unlocking the door of the cell and motioning them to come out. "Finally." Chan sighed and so did everyone else. "We are out." Jisung smiled, boy, he is now never going to help anyone of them, even if they are going to die. He has got his lessons well for now. Their gazes fell on someone and the ones who know the person, widened their eyes.

"Chanmi? Jangmi Noona?" Changbin asked and now Minho, Chan and Jisung's eyes widened, including Jungkook's who got to know about the whole Changbin-Chanmi ordeal in the past two hours. "Byeol? Hana? Iseul?" Chan looked at Iseul, who was talking to an officer, whom some of them recognized was the one who fell victim to the cult dance with Hyunjin, Chan and Jisung as well. Let's not bring back horrible memories from Star Lost (oops- I did a self-promo again).

"And they," she pointed at the group of males. "Were locked up till now, but not the actual ones who were wrong in this mess." The officer sighed. "Listen miss, I know what you're trying to say, and I completely understand your point. But mam, he is the commissioner's son. We can't do anything about it. How about a negotiation?" Iseul tilted her head. "Well so, you know, I am also capable of doing many things, and no, no negotiations." She stood up and gave him a pen drive. "Use this as an evidence and do something. Otherwise, I'm taking you, to the court, and the commissioner won't do anything about it."

The officer rubbed his temple and looked at Chanmi and Jangmi. "I think you'll want their statement as well, right?" He sighed but then nodded. "Unnie?" She looked at them and gave Chanmi and smile. "Go on and tell him everything like how we discussed." Chanmi nodded with a nervous smile and started to recite everything from the top to the bottom, how she told to Changbin.

The whole police station was silent, everyone listening to Chanmi. She broke down finally and lowered her head. Changbin stepped forward and rubbed her side gently, trying to calm her. Jangmi smiled at them and looked at the officer, who looked scared for some reasons. "Also, I want to charge him for property damage. Because of him, I have to keep my cafe close for some days for repairing." The officer nodded and wrote it down. He looked back at the group.

"I will try to do something."