CH-20: Plan

3rd Person's POV:

"Sir, your son is charged for multiple of things." Officer Nam said and handed him the paper. "He bullied a student who was a classmate from his middle school, badly beated a boy in the freshman year of his college, is constantly stalking and spying on a girl named, Chanmi, he beat up a boy recently two weeks ago, and also now the same boy with his friends yesterday but with his friends."

Officer Lim sighed and took off his glasses. "Nam." He called him. "Didn't I already said to you that, solve these kinds of things by yourself. He is a kid and obviously will do things like these, they are nothing. Sometimes people even complain fake things about him. Just drop the charges." He wore them back, but Nam cleared his throat, gaining his attention.

"Sir, one of the victims has a proof against him as well." Lim raised his eyebrow and looked at him. "Give money, ask for negotiations." Nam shook his head. "No, sir, I tried that, but she isn't ready to drop the charges. She doesn't want negotiation." Nam sighed and nodded. "Name?" He asked. "Oh Chanmi." Lim nodded. "Arrange her for a meeting with me, seems like something only I can handle."

........

"I can't express the gratitude, Iseul." Chanmi hugged her and she chuckled. "It's okay, Unnie." She smiled. "I promise as soon as we find a new apartment, we will move in there." Jangmi bowed to Chan, who shook his head at her. "It's okay. We have empty rooms, and no one here pays for the rent, since all of our parents have given this dorm to us together." He smiled. Jangmi smiled back.

So, the thing that happened was that someone told Juwon that Chanmi can see, and now he is angry over the fact that she lied to him. Chanmi and Jangmi, both were with the group and Changbin was dropping them at their apartment, when their gazes fell on Juwon's car and the girls realized that he is already here, waiting for them. Changbin insisted and took them to the dorms for them to stay for the time being.

"Well, seems like Changbin Hyung is going to visit here very frequently for some days as well." Jeongin teased and Changbin glared. "No, she is my responsibility, I brought her here, so I need to take care of her." He huffed but smiled as well.

"Well, it actually seems so unreal meeting and talking to you guys." Chanmi smiled.
"No, it feels unreal, truly. Even I doubt whether Changbin is real or not." Seungmin said. Changbin was touched.
"Aww, thanks-" "Because how can someone have a loudspeaker in their throats?" He finished and the whole room burst into laughter. Changbin glared at the puppy, who sent him a victory sign and laughed.

"Okay, so if we are done with the introduction, then let's now discuss what the plan is?" Chan asked. "No, first of all, you guys tell us what did the two of you planned together?" Jisung asked Changbin and Iseul.

"So, I was texting him to ask him whether he is going to the cafeteria or not and then when he said that he is, then we both came with a plan." Iseul started. "I told her to wait back and when they start to beat Hyunjin up, I will interfere and save him, but I won't fight. She recorded everything and it is one of the proofs to get rid of Juwon." Changbin completed.

"One of the?" Jangmi asked. "They asked the college security and got the footage of Juwon beating him in the parking lot as well." Byeol announced and now they all realized. "Just that? I refuse to believe that that's all you've got." Hyunjin said, mainly to Iseul, who looked at Hana. "Umm, I had a previous footage of him bullying me." She said and the room fell quiet.

"Him, what?" Minho asked. "Umm, yeah. He bullied me once, and the reason why I had to change school in the middle of the year, to yours. I had one video in which he dropped a whole bucket of ink on me and sent it to me, to make fun of me and even uploaded it one the school's group. I just shared it with the officer." She confessed. "So, he is the same age as Minho Hyung? Then how is he in the same year as Changbin?" Seungmin asked.

"Because he took a year off due to some reasons." Chanmi said. "I remember him telling this about himself, that he didn't attended college for a year due to some medical reasons. He said people thought he was crazy and sent him to an asylum, because of which he had to skip one year." She told them.

"His habits seems like he is still in need of an asylum." Jeongin murmured. "Asylum?" Chan wondered. "Seungmin!" Chan shot up.
"What? Thinking about asylum, but why did my name pop into your mind and not Jisung's or Felix's?" The mentioned boys scowled, and Chan looked at him as if he had an idea, which he did.

"If he was sent to an asylum, then there are chances that he was admitted to one of your father's hospitals, keeping in the mind that fact that your father's asylums are the most preferred and the hospitals of the Kim branch and are well known." He said like an excited child. "And what can we prove from it?" Changbin asked.

"We can prove that he still needs medical help, considering the fact that he is obsessed with Chanmi." Byeol said. "Seungmin?" Changbin looked at him and he thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Fine but buy me a meal."