CH-9: Interrogation

3rd Person's POV:

"How long are you guys going to stand around me like a bunch of creepers?" Changbin rolled his eyes at the group, who were surrounding the sofa in the living room of the dorms, while lying down face first. "I am okay. Perfectly fine." He assured, but a parent is a parent. Chan came forward and asked with a very serious gaze. "Are you getting involved in the mafia?"

Changbin looked at him as if he uttered the most unutterably bullshit. "What the actual flip?" He sat up and winced but still sat up. "I am what? My parents will kill me before any enemy or police does. And I know I am not that smart to become a part of one." Chan nodded. "Yeah. You are not."

"But seriously, who was that?" Felix questioned. Changbin shrugged. "I don't know. He just showed up and was uttering bullshit about how he owns Chanmi and all. I mean, what the actual heck? She is not a thing!" He furiously said. "Hold on, man. Who Chanmi?" Seungmin has never been confused more than this in his life.

"A girl whom I talked to before coming to you guys." He confessed and Minho snapped his fingers at him. "So, there was a girl! I told you guys!" He smirked and the muscular guys glared at him in tiny (My old humor is back). "I was only talking!" Changbin tried to reason, but too late. Poor guy wasn't fast enough for the chaotic beings.

"Still! There was a girl!" Hyunjin yelled and Changbin sighed, face palming. "But honestly Hyung, you didn't complete." Jeongin, the only brainy guy (currently) asked and Changbin looked at him with a frown. "You guys didn't let me." Jeongin gave him a smile. "Please. I like tea." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Honestly speaking, even I don't know the whole tea." His statement made them look at each other. "What do you mean? How did you even got involved in such a thing for the first place?" Jisung said with a sigh. "Changbin, think. Try to join the pieces together. Connect dot to dot." Chan said and Changbin layed back down on his bed. "But I can't even find the dot!"

"First of all, tell us who this Chanmi is." Jisung piped up. "Yes, she seems to be the problem and solution both." Changbin again stood up. "She is a friend."
"What kind of friend?" Minho squinted his eyes. "Just a friend." Changbin tried to explain, but we all know the evil bunny's habits. "A 'potentially is capable of being more than friend' kind of friend or 'no, just a friend-friend' kind of friend." Changbin glared. "She is just a 'I met her two days ago and then today', you know, 'we just met twice' type of friend. Nothing more."

"Have y'all seen ghosted?" They all looked at Hyunjin, who was in the corner. "I mean, in that movie you know Cole fell in love with Sadie just after the first meeting. And-" "It's okay, Hyung. Shut up now." Jeongin shushed him and he has to bite back his next words which may or may not have been some profanities being yelled at the maknae.

"So, you don't even know her properly?" Chan asked and Changbin nodded. " We met at Jackson's party. I bumped into her and then my drink spilled on me, and I apologized to her and then I helped her to sit down to the side so that she doesn't bumps into someone else and hurts herself. And then today when I took mine and Hyunjin's order, I saw her and went to talk to her, asking how she is doing. We talked about our everyday life, and she also expressed how she misses university-" "Hold on a second." Seungmin cut him off.

"Is she a university pass out? A Noona?" He asked and Changbin shook his head. "No, she isn't-" "So, a dropper?" Changbin nodded. "Umm. I seriously don't know what to say about that." Felix said and looked at Changbin. "The things I am going to say to you now, about her, will leave you guys speechless." He said with pursed lips. "And that is?" He sighed at Chan's question.

"She- she can't see. She's blind."