CH-15: Truth

3rd Person's POV:

Jangmi was waiting for the three boys to arrive. She already sent Changbin the address and told them to arrive at the building and from there she could take the three to her apartment. She looked at the entrance and saw three girls entering and then again looked back at her phone. "Umm, Jangmi?" She looked up at Changbin's voice and saw the three standing in front of her. Her eyes widened and hands flew to her mouth.

"Changbin?" The male nodded. She looked at the one to the side. "Felix?" The boy smiled and then she looked at the third one and looked her up and down. "Oh my god Seungmin you look really like a girl. I mean the most female out of all of them." "It's because I am a girl." She blinked at her. "Hello, I am Song Aera. Changbin's soon to be sister. Seungmin kind of chickened out, so I am here." She nodded. "I expected him to." Jangmi chuckled. "The horrified look on his face said everything."

The group of 'girls' proceeded inside the building with Jangmi guiding them. "Just a careful reminder, Chanmi DOES not knows that you are coming." She said and they nodded. "So, don't get shocked." She answered. They reached her apartment and Jangmi rang the doorbell. The door got opened they entered together. "You came back that early?" Chanmi said and sat down on the sofa and looked back at the group. "Oh, are they the friends about whom you were talking about? They look familiar though."

Changbin looked at Chanmi with wide eyes and then back at Jangmi, who looked at him sheepishly. "Umm, Chanmi, it's Changbin and his friends." Chanmi froze and her eyes widened. She looked at the male and then the other two, then at Jangmi and then back at Changbin, who had a disappointed look on his face.

"Just one question." Changbin raised his hand just when Chanmi was about to say something. "Why?" He sighed and looked at her with betrayal. "I honestly can't understand what actually happened that made you go to such extent?" He asked Chanmi sighed and looked at Jangmi. "I told you not to involve him." "Why?" Changbin asked. "Why to not involve me? I got beaten up and it's my right to know about the reason!" He reasoned.

"That's the only thing, why I don't want YOU involved." Chanmi said. "And you're doing all this just because of that one reason?" She asked and Changbin sighed. "Look Oh Chanmi, I- I like you. You might think that I saw you just twice, but no, I knew you ever since you were going to our college. I liked you and admired you from afar. I was worried why you suddenly stopped coming to college, but then a classmate of yours, who was my friend told me about your accident and I tried finding you, but I got nothing. I was on the verge of giving up, but then I saw you there, at Jackson Hyung's party.

But I was heartbroken again when I realized that you probably can't see me. I thought it would be at least good for us to at least become friends, but you then suddenly ghosted me. I wouldn't have done anything if everything was alright, but you know what? I just could not ignore all these things and act like it was fine. Me and you both know nothing is fine and all I want to do is help you. Not just because I like you, but also because you are my friend and even if you weren't my friend, then I would still have helped you, because that's how I have been raised in my life. Never turn your back to those who need help and that is why I want to help you so please let me."

The whole room fell silent. Jangmi slowly handed him a glass of water and he gulped it down. She looked at a stunned Chanmi and then to a speechless Aera and an impressed Felix. "Didn't thought that you would confess that early." He spoke. "Wait, you knew he liked her?" Aera asked and Felix smiled sheepishly at her. "That is why I wanted to accompany him." He told her.

"So?" Changbin looked at Chanmi. "Fine, let me tell you everything from start to bottom."