CH-10: Solutions Do Exist, But We Chose Chaos

3rd Person's POV:

"What do you mean by that?" Jeongin asked. "She is blind. Shall I repeat it once again?" Changbin asked, but then shook his head. "I bumped into her and realized that it wasn't her fault and helped her to sit down on the side and today when I saw her, I just wanted to talk to her and know if she's doing fine or not. I was just that, nothing else. But I don't know from where that boy popped up from and just- started to beat me and tell me that he owns her and not to talk with her. Shit! I feel like she is not safe right now. What if he goes after her? Abuses her? Hyung-" "Calm down, Bin." Chan put a hand over his shoulder.

"Where could you find her? Do you know any ways to know about her whereabouts?" Chan asked and Changbin nodded. "I actually exchanged numbers with her today." They all were now looking at him with blank faces. "Seems like he was watching over her, and your gesture of exchanging numbers gave him the wrong idea. What if he is her boyfriend?" Minho said and Changbin stopped. "But she didn't tell me that she had one." He pouted.

"Did you, asked?" Jeongin gained his attention and Changbin slowly shook his head. "He could be her boyfriend and just was jealous of someone else being close to his girlfriend." Jisung said. "Hyunjin can relate with both, you and the bad guy." Seungmin said and Hyunjin scowled. "What do you mean?" He was ready to throw hands. "I mean, what I mean." Seungmin rolled his eyes and Hyunjin stood up, clearly triggered.

"I do not go and gang against someone just because they were talking with my girlfriend." He scowled back. "I received a punch on the face just because you misunderstood the whole situation. I only helped her, but you took it as something else. Instead of being grateful for doing your work and saving her life, you were just being a brat, a jealous one." He said and Hyunjin walked near him, Jisung trying to block his path.

"Stop triggering each other both of you!" Jisung scolded. "I am not triggering anyone! It was him, who decided to just throw hands on his best friend just because of a misunderstanding. I am not blaming Iseul at all! She wasn't at fault! All I am saying is, he doesn't even know how to trust his own friend. Heck he even lied to everyone and hid the fact that he likes her from her own brothers!" Seungmin said, enraged, still salty about the fight, a few months ago and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"You should have at least told me about everything. You hid it so perfectly! Even you!" He pointed at Jisung, who gritted his teeth. "It's not my fault that you have trust issues! All of us have tried to make sure that none of us feel left out and trust each other. But you've always been the one with trust issues. Before throwing hands, you should have at least thought about the matter!" Hyunjin scoffed at him.

"Hyunjin, stop right there." Minho commanded. "Not a single word now. You weren't very good to her as well, even if you were forced to act like that. It's good you realized everything, apologized and now it's all settled down. But it's no good to fight amongst each other for a misunderstanding which someone else created for their own pleasure. Although, I would personally recommend that you tone down your behavior a bit. I won't allow someone with anger and trust issue to be with my sister. If you can't handle the things and people around her, leave her." Minho sternly said and Hyunjin sighed.

"I would be good, and I am trying to become better just for her, but please can you guys just stop bringing up all those things again and again? I was wrong, very wrong and I still have that guilt inside of me even after apologizing and making up to everyone. But it was all a trap, and you guys know that too! So please stop saying things like that. I know I am a bit possessive, but I have never tried to control her and would never do that as well." Minho patted Hyunjin and nodded. "And Kim Seungmin." Chan said.

"Stop being bitchy about that topic again. You are just angry because Hyunjin beat you up and you didn't get to throw that many punches. But the past is past, and we are over it now. Now the main problem is the present and we need to solve it first. You were not completely right as well and both of you apologized for what you did, but please do not fight over it again. We need to solve the current problem. And that is Changbin- Changbin?" Chan looked at the sofa, only to find him gone. He frowned.

"Did he vanish into thin air?"